6v6 Season 38: Home
Banner by soda
- Signups: February 21st – March 11th, 21:00 CET (Premiership signups will close early, on March 6th at 21:00 CET)
- Publishing of Provisional Divisions: March 11th
- Publishing of Final Divisions: March 13th
- Premiership Qualifiers: March 7th – March 13th
- Main Season:14th March – 2nd May (Roster Lock will be active starting from April 25th, 00:00 CEST)
- Playoffs: May 2nd – 16th May
- Week 1: cp_process_f7 & cp_sunshine
- Week 2: cp_sunshine & cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 3: cp_granary_pro_rc8 & cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 4: cp_gullywash_final1 & koth_product_rcx
- Week 5: koth_product_rcx & cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 6: cp_snakewater_final1 & cp_metalworks
- Week 7: cp_metalworks & cp_process_f7
Firstly, we’ll be having a prize pool for Season 38’s Premiership Tier. The split will be the following:
- 1st – 750 euros
- 2nd – 450 euros
- 3rd – 300 euros
- Removal of Medic scout speed plugin – Medics will again run at the speed of their heal target.
- Mercy Rule plugin – Players can vote to concede by typing “
concede” within the console. Certain conditions need to be met before this is possible. Being that only 3 minutes may be left within the map. This might be expanded upon in the future. Due to the way it is implemented it only affects 5cp maps. In order for a vote to go through a majority of 4 players is needed.
This brings along the following changes within the 6v6 cfg.