Season 31 by Copenhagen Games & STN.tf: Home
Banner by soda
Welcome to our 31st Season of 6v6 Gaming!
After an exciting season 30 there is no time to waste to announce the upcoming season. We are very happy to be able to announce that our signups are open right now until September 21st 20.00 CEST!
We are proud to announce that ETF2L is partnering up with the one and only Copenhagen Games! Copenhagen Games have organised a series of LAN events all over the Danish capital since 2010. In 2018, for the first time ever, they hosted a Team Fortress 2 tournament in co-operation with ESU.
It has been recently announced that TF2 will return to Copenhagen in 2019. To celebrate the second showing of our wonderful game at their LAN, Copenhagen Games generously offered us
- 6 LAN-participation tickets for Copenhagen Games 2019, including rentals for 6 PCs and monitors
… for the premiership winners of ETF2L Season 31!
- Additionally we are happy to be able to welcome back STN.tf as a contributor to our League! They will be chipping in 1.000 € for the premiership tier!
- Signups: September 2nd – September 21st, 20:00 CEST (Premiership signups will close early, on September 15th at 21:00 CEST)
- Publishing of Provisional Divisions: September 21st
- Publishing of Final Divisions: September 22nd
- Pre-Season Premiership Qualifiers: Septmeber 15th – September 22nd
- Main Season: September 23rd – November 10th (7 Weeks)
- Playoffs: November 11th – December 1st
- Premiership Finals: November 25th
Unlocks and Map Pool
The whitelist will not have any changes made to it, it can be found here.
As we have done in most of our seasons lately, we are going to swap out one map compared to our Season 30 map pool. cp_cardinal_rc1a will be replaced by cp_sunshine.
- Week 1: cp_process_final & cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 2: cp_granary_pro_rc8 & koth_product_rc9
- Week 3: koth_product_rc9 & cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 4: cp_gullywash_final1 & cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 5: cp_snakewater_final1 & cp_sunshine
- Week 6: cp_sunshine & cp_prolands_b6
- Week 7: cp_prolands_b6 & cp_process_final