crazycalumrockPosted: | Last Online:
Steam name: crazycalumrock
I decided to leave my previous 6s team after we stopped scrimming (I'd say we had an average of 1 scrim every 2 months after the previous season ended). So I am LFT again.
– ~980 hours on Medic (just a number, tho)
– Played division 6 medic in The Sister Fisters 6v6 – We came either 4th or 5th (one season of 6s experience)
– Played a LOT of highlander medic (currently leading a steel team)
Why you should pick me:
– Overall quite a lot of experience at the class, having about 3 seasons of Medic in HL and 1 season in 6s
– I can heal people effectively and dodge most things
– My ubers are mostly good and I can track who has advantaged and do dem advantage calls.
– I have Teamspeak/Mumble and a good quality microphone.
– I am available most nights from 19 to 22 CET, sometimes later, but definitely not fridays.
What I would prefer from your team:
– Stable pocket and demo
– Warning before scrims/officials (preferrably at least a day)
– Mumble/Teamspeak (not willing to use Skype or stuff like that :V)
I can maincall (poorly) but I would prefer not to as it seems to make me play worse and takes a lot of the fun out of it, also not at all interested in leading the team – sorry.
Please post and add on Steam directly and we can discussUser Profile | SteamID: U:1:89624352
Previous Recruitment Posts
|View||Div 4/Div 5||4||271|
|View||Div 4/Div 5||24||801|
|View||Div 3/Div 4||14||294|
|View||Div 4/Div 5||6||289|
|View||Div 4/Div 5||10||326|
|View||Div 5/Div 6||3||190|
|View||Div 5/Div 6||1||137|