Forum

mandatory weapons?

Created 22nd May 2015 @ 17:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from hr

lol I thought the big earner was that gun that rewards for backstabs, turns out that is the diamondback, just a mistake. But the jag I absolutely would say is mandatory, ok if it’s less than a second then it’s not a huge upgrade but still the time it takes for the sentry to be put up on last is a huge deal and the melee damage is completely irrelevant as you’ll never be meleeing some one.

when it comes to building sentries exclusively, the stock wrench is actually a tiny bit faster than the jag due to a bug related to the upgrading animation. ;-)

hr

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

when it comes to building sentries exclusively, the stock wrench is actually a tiny bit faster than the jag due to a bug related to the upgrading animation. ;-)

Well if that’s the case then it’s obviously bad, how long has that been the case?

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Huh, do you have more info on that?

azarun

Last edited by azarun,

Selek

Dr. med.

Curious. According to the video, this bug only occurs when upgrading a Sentry – not other buildings – and you still get a level 1 up faster. Not too significant during actual gameplay I guess (as you have to get metal between upgrade levels and such), but still interesting.

Last edited by Selek,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2