ez-sports.ru

just protect ur medic?

fnordi

PrettyGay

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

just protect ur medic?

lol

doks

Do you really need someone playing captain hindsight ?
Just watch your own demos. After each time you or your medic die ask yourself the question: what could i have done differently to prevent it?

The bond between pocket and medic is very important. The medic has to know how you play and you need to know where your medic is at all times. Try watching demos together. Your medic is watching your demo and you his – simultaneously. So that you get to see the other players POV and get a better understanding of how and why situations played out like they did. Talk to each other while watching the demo, talk about the thought process behind decisions.

If that is too fancy, just watch your own demos as i said at the beginning.

And of course DM/MGE. I personally prefer and think that ammomod [MGE] is best for pocket. Most of the time you will be on the ground close to your medic battling off scouts and enemy combos with the occasional jumping solly/demo. But ammomod should give you just enough practice for those rare jumpers.

If your medic is not calling enough [either he is bad or has a bad mood] make calls for him to alert the team of uber % and what you want to do with it. Call out if your medic is weak. On some situations if you are buffed or feel safe enough to play without medic at your side call it out to him, so he can heal other targets and not worry about you. For example – when i arrive to mid with at least 200HP after the first few shots have been fired, i will call out to my medic to heal our demo or scout or whoever i see is weak from our team.

Make sure someone will pick up your medic at spawn. It should be you, but if there is someone spawning with him its fine.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from fnordi

[…] lol

and build uber ofc :——————–)

Add A Reply Pages: 1