Forum

I need some advice with in game freezing.

Created 20th October 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Spank

First of, sorry if i posted it in the wrong section,
secondly – youre allowed to make fun of me all you want, i see it as a gift of gratitude toards you for helping me.

Now, the issue:
I experience random game freezes, and have been for as long as i can remember. The whole game freezes for 1-3 seconds, sometimes it crashes. This can occur 2-3 times a map. Its not gamebreaking as ive learned to accept it as a part of the game, but it would be awesome to get rid of em for good!

I’ve tried different FPS configs during the years, didnt change much. I now run virtually a clean client, ive got these net settings and shit that disables gibs and sprays.

cl_cmdrate 66
cl_interp 0.025
cl_interp_ratio 1
cl_lagcompensation 1
cl_pred_optimize 2
cl_smooth 0
cl_smoothtime 0.01
cl_updaterate 66
rate 60000

I know close to shit nothing what the shiny numbers do – so tell me if theres something wrong or what i could try changing.

Forsak3n

S

It can be mat_queue_mode thing. :)

Spank

(oh, etf2l has a suport forum?!! :)

I’ve tried messing with that back when i ran chris FPS configs – didnt help

NInjaEdit: Temps are fine, no issue in other games – ill try clearing the network settings and see if it persists

WildFire

AUTOBOTS
TSPAG

I have this exact problem too. I’m pretty sure my PC is way overspecced for this game and I use dx9frames. Never really found any way to fix it.

I feel like it happens a lot less if I close almost everything in the background. Mostly my web browser seems to make it happen a lot. Do you keep lots of stuff running?

Add A Reply Pages: 1