Created 1st May 2014 @ 15:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

ixy

wG

Whiteglow’s channel got taken down aswell

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

weird, mine is fine. did you guys have monetisation enabled on videos with copyrighted music?

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Maybe the point is to force google+ users (a.k.a everyone who uses gmail / has an android phone) to not use their separate youtube account anymore? Idk.

Shifty

My phone also gave me an error, it wasnt able to sign into the google account.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

IS MINE STILL UP? I’M AT WORK

Shifty

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

IS MINE STILL UP? I’M AT WORK

it seems to be up, at least for me

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

You might’ve been scammed by this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJiQqphICfQ ?

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Afterglows channel is down as well.

iQue

keso

My channel is gone as well. I very much doubt I’ve been scammed some way (haven’t logged into any google services for a while and no emails recieved) but hey never know I guess.

Either something is wrong on youtube’s side or they’re cracking down hard on copyrighted content lol

Quoted from nTraum

Maybe the point is to force google+ users (a.k.a everyone who uses gmail / has an android phone) to not use their separate youtube account anymore? Idk.

But deleting their videos? At least one of mine had over 100.000 views and I’m sure there’s someone with more

Quoted from BoneS

weird, mine is fine. did you guys have monetisation enabled on videos with copyrighted music?

No monetisation. I did have copyrighted music on multiple videos (what movie maker doesn’t tbh), but nothing that has ever gotten me in trouble before, I’ve never had a strike against my channel.

Last edited by iQue,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from BoneS

Nope. Normally you get a warning on copyrighted music if it catches it but it just says “Third party content, video is fine but ads will be shown” or something.

And then two buttons to either acknowledge that the claim is true or dispute if it isn’t. I’ve never clicked dispute nor setup monetisation on my videos (because my 150viewers each vid isn’t gonna make any money)

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

youtube thinking frags vids is copyright infringement of tf2/valve i guess :S

AnimaL

Quoted from BoneS

its possible the way around – if you have no partnership to youtube they simply ban you because you are not important and have had copyrighted material…

Whiteglow

=(

huhystah

My main account is alright, but the one that I use for my playlists is suspended lol.

Last edited by huhystah,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Might be some help on this reddit thread http://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/24g4fq/lost_all_subscriptions_account_permanently/

And this link takes you to a form to recover a deleted youtube account https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/deleted_channel

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »