Forum

Homocide: A Medic Movie

Created 10th September 2009 @ 21:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

cc//Lashley

Uhm… I’m confused. What was the point in this movie? Medics healing, medics surviving, medics ubering, what? I see nothing special here other than a few decent clips with ok dodging and some pretty nice kills (lol at agron ninja ubersaw, you go girl), so can’t help but sit here and wonder wtf i just spent an entire 12 minutes watching. Lots of it is just random ubers… If this is supposed to be “amazing ubers” or whatever, then i’m fucking world champion of ubers arent i. So again, confused. Good moments most of it, yes. But 90% of it not anything amazing.

Like, how is agron being harrassed by a pyro airblast suddenly fragmovie content? Fair enough he kept his focus on healing the demo, but reeeeally.. :P

Oh and i’m pretty sure atleast one clip was shown twice.
Not bad though, nice editing, music, etc, i just fail to get your point with this movie.

So basically you watched a 12 minute movie where 10% contained amazing footage and 90% contained good footage. I’d say that’s a good frag movie by anyone’s standards. Sorry if he managed to waste your 12 valuable minutes with his time and effort, Great video mate.

Weirdz

Very good movie :) I liked it so much

Medic ♥

ZeyOrk

This is more art than a movie! Its so well made dude, looking forward to even more of your stuff. The transformers track is just so wicked with all the addition’s you have put into it. Good effort man! Beatiful <3

saiko

Very nice movie.

Anyone know where I can get the medigun skin? I found the Kritzkrieg one, but I want the medigun one..

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

Last edited by saiko,

ZeyOrk

still watching this one, its like watching a movie. Masterpiece! The transformers track just gives you goosebums :) sexiest-footage so far

ZeyOrk

I wish ppl made more videos like this, its really well made and has no unnecessary editing.

Gonna keep bumping this

franco

ye, one of the best tf2 movies out.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

maybe now is a good time to ask for a _normal_ stream and not pldx? :x

marouh

/sign ZeyOrk – totally agree with you :3

http://www.own3d.tv/video/18225/Homocide__A_Medic_Movie
is own3d a-normal-stream for you retshock?

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from marouh

/sign ZeyOrk – totally agree with you :3

http://www.own3d.tv/video/18225/Homocide__A_Medic_Movie
is own3d a-normal-stream for you retshock?

Yes maam :)
Thanks.

ilike2spin

RLM

Nice editing sure, but of the actual clips I think less than half of them are anything but normal medic gameplay. Take the second clip – Agron dodges spam and gets a health pack.

It’s a nice movie but some of the clips are just not at all impressive enough for what is clearly meant to be a defining medic movie with typical epic music and some of the biggest name medics in the game.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Go make a medic movie yourself, but it’s not allowed to show frags

go go go it’s dead easy.

techtron

next time i will be in medic movie i wish :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Go make a medic movie yourself, but it’s not allowed to show frags

go go go it’s dead easy.

If I could actually make movies at all I’d try, but I fail even at that.

SHU

FAP!

somebody get dl link to that moviez hud :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9