Forum

Fragmovie By EXM

Created 1st June 2009 @ 09:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

fJack

k^m

i liked it mate, the footage itself was smooth, the transitions were nice and functional and neat little effects like rewinding (when you killed the medic with uber) were done just right and didn’t feel intrusive.

frags were presented well enough to hold my interest, if this was one of your first few videos i think you should be proud, grats.

exm

@ Riistanvartija

I killed him A LOT that match. He even yelled at me a few times :D

@ Flush

Yes. I dont like you…

@ profuse

Thanks for in-deph comment :)

Pacas

Nice kills with a sniper !!! I like it :))

mineral

[kpwr]

Nothing really spectacular kill-wise, except for the double airshot towards the end, but since it’s your first video, I’d say it’s a pretty good attempt :) Keep it up

alfa

I liked the sniper ones…soldier ones needs moar Airshots

myNax

nice editing, nice music, okay frags. i enjoyed it pretty much :)
this definitely needs moar airshots tho :>

BvD

flowerpower/

I’ve never seen a guy aim like that before, it looks horribly wierd lol. But good shooting ;)

exm

I’ve never seen a guy aim like that before, it looks horribly wierd lol. But good shooting ;)

I actually hear that a lot, but dont understand what you mean. Maybe becouse my hands are really shaky (lol what a paradox- my hands are shaking since I was born, but still make a decent sniper)?

hänsen

Team Popo!

omg he fragged daligator scout… SHAME on you :p

btw editing 5/10
footage 2-3/10

i dont say i can make it better!

I understand your rating of footage (div5 so it’s not surprising :), but could you please answer more in-deph about editing? What did you not like: transitions, music, syncing? I’m not starting a flame war or anything, just want to know what I did wrong so my next movie would be better :)

ok i give you a 7, but cant watch it again atm, bandwithusage too high atm :/

i can just remember that 1 backwind was cool, but i missed something… (will watch it again later)

btw. i too have shaky hands… they get very cold after 5 minutes of serious gameplay…
i am like “freezing” – you too?

dougiie

CotC

for your first try, that was excellent, some nice headshots, more double airshots plz :P

:)

exm

btw. i too have shaky hands… they get very cold after 5 minutes of serious gameplay…

No. My hands just shake. Thats it. No reason for it…

dauk

No. My hands just shake. Thats it. No reason for it…

you can dance like there is no tomorrow

eskimo_tim

fucking good sniper

yin

i see some raging medics :PPP nice sniper action m8 great aim at both classes

5/5

ShellShock

Awsome sniping :D,pro sniper,pro soly…And flush is in there,so that makes it 1010 :D
Gj m8

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2