Forum

{eXc} - Legendary Clan

Created 21st May 2009 @ 19:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Helion

Just ignore him. I’m from clan n!Gage too and I can tell you that he’s an asshole, and it’s just him. He could have kept clans out of the thing but whatever. Still, he plays as a scout and I as a medic so at least I don’t have to bear his presence too much in matches :)
Let’s not take the whole thing too seriously, sometimes people make mistakes.

Vlijm

UbeR |

So you think they are hilarious, but you are on their etf2l roster? Cant believe that the eXc leaders havent kicked you out, i assume they didnt read this topic?

ambra

>ngage
>Proving skills

waha ?

KeyQue

Omg Vee, you’re an idiot..

I’m from n!Gage clan too, sorry for this sad topic by my “clanmate”
We’ll provide for not let this accident unpunished.

Sorry again,

KeyQue
n!Gage Clan

Vee

Yeah, I’m sorry.

I acted like an immature brat, and I wanted to apologize with my previous post.

I will get punished from my clan leaders, and I seriously think I deserve one, a really big one.

I humiliated my clan to the whole ETF2L community.

As I already said previously, I was very angry when I wrote the OP, I already had a bad day and then I played in that clan war. I was frustrated and upset.

I can’t do much right now but apologize.

I feel sorry for this ridicolous thread, and I know all of you have been laughing at me, and not at the EXC clan. I totally deserve it.

Edit:

Actually, I don’t have to only apologize with my clan and with the ETF2L community, I have to apologize with the EXC clan.

I’m sorry.

Massi

meh…exc rockSssS

zar

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A FUCK

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

This is great.

edit: Everything.

Slick

Epsilon

wow

Slick

Epsilon

n!Gage Clan

^^ this clan still up and running?

Jones

You guys need to chillax. I don’t think Vee has to apologise for this thread. I lol’d. It’s not that offensive.

Booting eXc for his clan wud be wrong ofc

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3