Forum

Britexit?

Created 24th June 2016 @ 14:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Fuxx

REMOVE

10:55 – Fuxx: With the UK voting to leave the EU does this mean we get to see the end of all toxic brits in ETF2L?
10:55 – Fuxx: **pushes microphone to your face
10:56 – Bloodis: they are still european
10:56 – Bloodis: wtf
10:57 – Bloodis: they can’t leave the continent, now can they
10:57 – Fuxx: Please don’t crush my dreams

We need to make a referendum

Blooddrunk

Nein

1 GB of free space

Funs

EUTF2L

fkp

high quality humour!

Tenshi

#brexitf2l

We are currently drafting plans to forestall Brits, Welshmen and Scots from competing in future events.

Kemor

Yanks and favelas play in etf2l(or at least played), so why should the Brits leave? They’re still in Europe, you can’t change that, not unless you nuke them into oblivion

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Glad that my vote counted. Next step is UKIP government and Britain can be great again.

Mo

00X

For anyone else that wants extended memes: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BTF2L

Serotone

#FreePat

the british circlejerk has been taken to new heights i’m smh tbh

But I don’t understand we are not Europe? were not part of the continent so I’m just confused on how it works. Like Iceland isn’t part of Europe but it’s in the EU so that makes it Europe or what?

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from kKaltUu

We are currently drafting plans to forestall Brits, Welshmen and Scots from competing in future events.

What about the fine folk from N.Ireland and Gibraltar?

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Henghast

[…]

What about the fine folk from N.Ireland and Gibraltar?

Ban them all tbh.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from jun0

But I don’t understand we are not Europe? were not part of the continent so I’m just confused on how it works. Like Iceland isn’t part of Europe but it’s in the EU so that makes it Europe or what?

Iceland is in Europe but it isn’t in EU (only in European Economic Area).

XO -

Yeah fuck it let Iceland become NA so I can get a free green card and move away from Iceland

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »