Forum

Why don't we have 4v4 on ETF2L?

Created 17th December 2014 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

biskuu

HF!
pizza

I find 4v4 tons of fun, why do we not have 4v4 on ETF2L just like in UGC?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I’m guessing that the reason why there isn’t, is simply because the ETF2L admins are not interested enough to host a 4v4 season or cups here, surely they could do so if you, for example, would join the staff team as a 4v4 league admin to organize the league.
For the same reason UGC wouldn’t probably have 4v4 currently if it wasn’t for the 4v4 league admins there.

Last edited by Bloodis,

because 4v4 is shit

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Not enough staff and not enough interest probably.

Meeto

Also, 4v4 is really boring. Sure it’s okay for the first round or two, but it’s just boring to play and not interesting to watch. In terms of the meta, it’s even more predictable than 6s, and there’s just not enough players to make it interesting.

In short; Because 4v4 is shit

Last edited by Meeto,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Wait, ETF2L doesn’t have 4v4 because it’s shit?

Why do we have Highlander then if that’s shit as well?

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Bloodis

Because it has a future unlike 6s

hr

Highlander is bad but it’s not really trying to be a comp gamemode it’s more just throwing every class into a gamemode and seeing what happens. 4v4 just kinda feels like 6v6 and I guess if it’s trying to compete with that then it’s always going to fail.

Meeto

Quoted from Bloodis

Because HL is a whole different style of comp that a lot of people prefer. 4v4 is just 6s with 2 less players which very few people actually care about.

ash

(Legend)
:D

You guys should check your crystal balls, they appear to be somewhat faulty?

filterboy

lol

Last edited by filterboy,

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/652/918/68a.jpg

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

ETF2L has always been open to suggestions for new ideas, including that of competitive formats. No format is exclusive, we view each one on its merits and popularity, we would certainly not exclude a format simply because we thought the format was “shit”. We are always looking for the best ways to serve our community and are always open for new suggestions.

I can tell you ETF2L has limited resources in terms of volunteer time, prizepools and manpower therefore any suggestion of a format such as 4v4 to be included would have to involve new volunteers offering their services and time to commit to such a project. We would not consider a new format without being assured we have the suitable resources to run it without it affecting our other tournaments in terms of manpower.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

lol get public related 4v4

damneasy

4v4 is boring and bad anyway

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »