Forum

Fundraiser for ETF2L?

Created 25th March 2014 @ 19:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from jakeowaty

What you could do actually, is a kickstarter driven donation for ETF2L. For, let’s say:

– $100 you get to have some items signed and raffled by admins and prem people.
– $300 you get to get your frags featured in a montage of sorts, promoting ETF2L and being an advertisment for the league, made by a guy that knows how to do it professionally
– $500 more items and an unusual raffled (?), chance to win a mentoring session with a few people (?)
– $700 a series of informative podcasts, and the biggest donator gets to be featured and be a part of the podcast (Kritzkast formula? I have no idea)

This is just a brainwave I had, and I have no idea, what amounts of money are we talking or what prizes, but admins could get the numbers and host the whole thing. Also, promotion and shit, and anything over the money needed would go for charity or something.

Pls no hate for ideas.

I like the idea with raffles and podcast, I have a hard time seeing people wanting to pay to get their weapons signed tho, but hey, who knows. I’d like to see some work between T-A and ETF2L aswell, considering there is lots of good guys who seems to enjoy helping the community over at T-A. Perhaps a cup organized by T-A and ETF2L, all to collect money for whatever European Highlander related.

Also fun to see that more people than I would be giving to spare some ca$h.

jakeowaty

Quoted from nijoonen

I’d like to see some work between T-A and ETF2L aswell, considering there is lots of good guys who seems to enjoy helping the community over at T-A. Perhaps a cup organized by T-A and ETF2L, all to collect money for whatever European Highlander related./quote]

We’d donate a few gift wraps, then select like a dream team of 9 players and get them to sign them all, and then make a raffle. I dunno, it’s just an idea.

With the tournament, we could do a mix-up event, not necessarily an HL formula, but maybe something different (?), get a vote to select players for both teams, shit like that.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Agro

(Q)<

Quoted from jakeowaty

– $700 a series of informative podcasts, and the biggest donator gets to be featured and be a part of the podcast (Kritzkast formula? I have no idea)

Agro from KritzKast here. Just wondering what it is you’re trying to say with that comment?

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from jakeowaty

What you could do actually, is a kickstarter driven donation for ETF2L. For, let’s say:

the idea isn’t bad, but those prices are way too high.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Get a guest on for your radio show probs

Solitude

10/10 idea, would bang(and donate)

Agro

(Q)<

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Get a guest on for your radio show probs

You can’t pay us to get on our show. If you could we’d be rich, the show would be a bit crap though.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Agro

[…]
You can’t pay us to get on our show. If you could we’d be rich, the show would be a bit crap though.

I didn’t interpret it as paying to get on yo show breh

jakeowaty

Quoted from Linus

[…]

the idea isn’t bad, but those prices are way too high.

Like I know what amounts we are talking, when running the page. I’m not in the inner circle, so these are a pure example.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Agro

[…]

Agro from KritzKast here. Just wondering what it is you’re trying to say with that comment?

Oh, like a similar formula, although just a tad bit more of Highlander circlejerking and focus on the competetive aspect, strategies and insight maybe? Not planning to rip you off in any way.

Quoted from Agro

Can we pay you to give out Lo-Fi’s then? :D

100$ and you can be star guest on ClassyCast

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from jakeowaty

– $100 you get to have some items signed and raffled by admins and prem people.
– $300 you get to get your frags featured in a montage of sorts, promoting ETF2L and being an advertisment for the league, made by a guy that knows how to do it professionally
– $500 more items and an unusual raffled (?), chance to win a mentoring session with a few people (?)

This is just a brainwave I had, and I have no idea, what amounts of money are we talking or what prizes, but admins could get the numbers and host the whole thing. Also, promotion and shit, and anything over the money needed would go for charity or something.

Pls no hate for ideas.

i think you are overestimating how much money people are willing to put into tf2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from fanny_filth

100$ and you can be star guest on ClassyCast

Someone needs to fund Ruskey’s wage packet.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Well I think the payment thing won’t work.I can’t emagine anyone willing pay a single cent to get a weapon signed.

TF2 related things I can think of that i’d throw some ca$h at would be the following;

1 A rap battle between Hildreth and Emilio, webcams included.

2 10 spies from prem and div1 to discuss if revolver is better than amby.

3 A dance battle between ETF2L admins.

4 A picture of insos arms.

5 Pyro mains talking about there social life.

x)

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from nijoonen

1 A rap battle between Hildreth and Emilio, webcams included.

yes yes yes yes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »