Forum

AFS rules gonna last (Or, why is the Summer League so crap?)

Created 26th July 2010 @ 00:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

l l l

Viaduct is Only not fun when your team doesn’t have a good sniper and gunboats are banned in eu which makes it even harder to counter a sniper.

Fodi

Quoted from l l l

Viaduct is Only not fun when your team doesn’t have a good sniper and gunboats are banned in eu which makes it even harder to counter a sniper.

Viaduct is fun unless you’re a medic or a pocket solly. :|

Quoted from d2m

[…]

I’ve got IRC logs of us putting things together and ideas on the table in February. So you can stick your “credit where credit is due” wherever you like chief :)

I’ve also got emails dating back to February 11th which show the discussion in obtaining various mods and updated maps such as with voogru and his pyro dodgeball mod.

http://www.onlinegamer.se/2010/02/10/onlinegamer-nordic-tf2-olympic-games-english-info/

Well unlike the etf2l, onlinegamer actually has some planning and doesnt take ideas half assed and runs them into walls (i.e. AFS). So 10th of February this was posted. I spoke to ulv and he never knew about any etf2l olympics. Im assuming that you give yourself credit as much on this case as in the last nations cup. Im not asking for much, I just want you to give a little praise to ulv, just one word. Heres an example: “Thank you ulv.”

Wiiking

Thank you ulv

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Herr Braffle

[…]
I spoke to ulv and he never knew about any etf2l olympics.

Would be weird if he knew what was talked about on the admin forums :p

Like I said, it’s not like the name is something unique that requires extreme originality to come up with.

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Would be weird if he knew what was talked about on the admin forums :p

Like I said, it’s not like the name is something unique that requires extreme originality to come up with.

No, actually, what you said is that you had the idea before ulv, which I have now disproven. And ultimately shown that you dont give credit where credit is due (which was my original intent). Thank you RaCiO!

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

just quit gummi, ur only good with noobgunz

:DD

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Herr Braffle

[…]

http://www.onlinegamer.se/2010/02/10/onlinegamer-nordic-tf2-olympic-games-english-info/

Well unlike the etf2l, onlinegamer actually has some planning and doesnt take ideas half assed and runs them into walls (i.e. AFS). So 10th of February this was posted. I spoke to ulv and he never knew about any etf2l olympics. Im assuming that you give yourself credit as much on this case as in the last nations cup. Im not asking for much, I just want you to give a little praise to ulv, just one word. Heres an example: “Thank you ulv.”

Considering he never came into any of our conversations nor has he ever featured in any topic in the admin forums, I see no point in giving recognition to someone who decided to use a super common name for a tournament :)

It’s cool that people want to run tournaments, but you can’t attribute our ideas to someone else and vice versa. We had no idea what he was doing, he had no idea what we were doing.

Cheers :)

Waebi

‹Con›

there should be paralympics in tf2 for sollies like w00dy.
<3

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Waebi

there should be paralympics in tf2 for sollies like w00dy.
<3

oh come on, thats mean but true

ulv

h.
Liero

Well unlike the etf2l, onlinegamer actually has some planning and doesnt take ideas half assed and runs them into walls

i lol’d :D

ulv

h.
Liero

i lol’d again

http://brafflegamer.eu/

RaCio

GoT²

Keep this about afs please

dunc

infs
dp.

make a new thread then racio, there are bigger travesties to deal with now

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from dunc

make a new thread then racio, there are bigger travesties to deal with now

I wont stop you, just keep this thread about afs.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »