Forum

[HUD] 7HUD

Created 7th December 2013 @ 03:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

Sevin

v4.73

Please accept this small offering.

– added readme instructions for hiding crosshair ubercharge
– added support for new mute menu (thanks mastercoms!)

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v4.74

I always liked that my scoreboard was somewhat unique, but I never liked trying to read the stats. Never remembered where they all were and some were overlapped by the net graph. Took a few hours today to address those issues and add rank medals back now that they’re fixed. I also re-enabled a feature added to the stock HUD several years ago that changed non-zero stat values on the scoreboard to a lime green. I think it looks better at a glance when the stats are nice and ordered as they are now. Hope you enjoy.

– redesigned 9v9+ scoreboard for quicker stats readability
– added scoreboard rank medals back
– re-integrated scoreboard stat green non-zero functionality
– training menu revisions

Download
Screenshots

pic of new scoreboard

Last edited by Sevin,

Sevin

v4.75

Some scoreboard tweaks.

– moved scoreboard player lists into headers above
– categorized scoreboard stats
– optimized scoreboard size for 16v16 max
– added dropshadows to scoreboard team scores
– altered pd blue escrow value placement

Download
Screenshots

pic of scoreboard

Sevin

v5.00!

Perhaps the first release worthy of debuting 7HUD v5.xx. I decided to tackle the matchmaking dashboard and associated panels. The dashboard design that fits within the main menu background looks good there, but not anywhere else. I went with the stock full-width style for less awkwardness and more functionality (resume button in-game, text on “find a game” and “disconnect” buttons). Rank progress bars have always been broken in the matchmaking panels and end-game screens and I figured out some workarounds to fix them. I’m pleased with the final product and I hope you all enjoy.

– matchmaking dashboard/panels polish and tweaks
– reverted to stock full-width dashboard layout
– removed training and create server buttons from main menu (accessible from matchmaking panel)
– shuffled a few buttons in in-game main menu
– moved game coordinator disconnection message to rank panel
– fixed positioning of rank xp bars in matchmaking panels and end-game
– fixed disconnect dialog icon underlapping button
– lowered cp cap progress icon to position better for 3cp a/d (gravelpit, degrootkeep)
– fixed broken looking icon when final point capping active on 3cp a/d (gravelpit, degrootkeep)
– fixed black bg in top left corner when capping point
– global button color tweaks

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.01

Realized I never thought to apply the backpack edits to the other items menus. Gave them all a once-over since I was spending so much time in there anyway…

– applied backpack theme to loadout sub panel, mann co. catalog, and crafting panel
– reverted to rounded backpack item borders
– main menu tooltip border tweaked
– class loadout panel tweaks
– fixed collection items highlighting wrong item in backpack mouseover
– fixed “select style” model preview not showing
– fixed backpack “NEW!” label not having correct background
– fixed positioning of “you have pending alerts!” text

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.02

The materials I use to disable menu characters weigh over 1.3Mb each on disk. I think I downloaded them from Gamebanana before I knew much about Source. Remade them and enabled the old Halloween characters and added the EOTL soldier to the disabled list (it’s in the normal rotation). They’re just 5kb apiece now, although it makes little difference in the zip.

– disabled all menu characters except seasonal/event
– fixed round-end scoreboards not showing legend
– fixed mvm in world money placement
– engineer target id fixes

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.03

A set of fixes and tweaks inspired by CriticalFlaw’s stock HUD fixes project. The notification pane is now covered by the match queue popup since you don’t have to go back to the main menu to join the match as the notification implies. Just a little cleaner.

– applied items header/footer theme to replay browser
– shrunk “you have pending alerts!” dialog to fit behind match queue popup
– spy disguise menu and concise menu tweaks
– layout tweaks in items menu stats panel
– fixed alignment issues in loading screen stats
– changed items menu/loading screen stats bg to highlight2 (green)
– fixed tool application label getting cutoff in backpack (name tag, paint cans etc. [thanks flaw!])
– fixed mouseover panel getting cutoff in item selection panel (thanks flaminsarge!)

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.04

Now on to perhaps the final needed overhaul to get everything in 7HUD running perfectly: MvM. There have been some issues with the game end (cutoff credit stats, white bar under victory panel) that I’ve been aware of for awhile, so I started work today to fix them and ended up redesigning the scoreboard as well. However, I don’t have Tour of Duty tickets laying around that I’d need to redesign the Mann Up loot section (in fact, even if I recorded a demo of a Mann Up match, I wouldn’t be able to view the loot panel in it) so that has not yet been touched. I also still need to see about addressing an MvM upgrade panel redesign. But for now, enjoy these updates!

– redesigned mvm scoreboard to better reflect new normal scoreboard
– revised casual mvm victory panel
– fixed white bar appearing under mvm victory panel (server change message)
– fixed cutoff credit stats at mvm round end
– moved in-game queue status to top left corner to avoid confliction w/ killfeed

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.05

MvM part two! This includes some revisions to the upgrade panel and layout changes/style tweaks for victory, wave complete, and wave loss panels to keep things from overlapping. I also reverted the currency and canteen statuses to a more traditional design and positioned them above the HP for easier reading. I received some Mann Up tickets from a generous donor and checked to be sure things were working fine there as well. Only noticed the mouseover panel for items in the loot screen was truncating the item text, but other than that, everything appears to be fine. Let me know if you see anything else that’s broken I may have missed!

– mvm scoreboard tweaks
– mvm upgrade panel/wave loss panel stylized to match other menus
– mvm wave completed panel/victory splash positions tweaked to avoid overlap
– fixed cutoff mouseover menu in mann up loot panel
– tweaked mvm heavy/spy rage/sapper meters
– moved money/canteen display to be above hp, stylized similar to stock
– main menu notification panel color tweaks
– itemtest panel layout aligned better
– fixed minor engi build menu metal misalignments

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.06

Realized the stock HUD separates base damage and minicrits/crits by smaller/larger fonts. Thought it was neat, so I made some adjustments to mine.

– added separator between mvm support and normal enemies
– made default damage text smaller (including dispenser healing, metal gained), minicrits/crits larger
– matched store page back/checkout buttons to items panel buttons
– added bg to advanced options dialog

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.07

The competitive round-end rank model is still too small, but it doesn’t want to respond to commands I believe it should, so it’ll stay how it is for now.

– main menu rank panel tweaks
– fixed competitive mmr not showing in rank panels
– lowered and enlarged overtime/sudden death label to clear server time left
– rebound team select menu blu/red/spec/random to 1/2/3/4 respectively
– laid framework for loading screen duel stats/map contributor info (disabled for now)

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.08

New TF2 update. New 7HUD update too? Are they linked somehow?

– updated for aug. 21 patch

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.09

Tweak time.

– doomsday_event minigame score position tweaks
– mvm scoreboard stats visibility improvements

Download
Screenshots

Sevin

v5.10