Forum

Uber medic pro's needed!

Created 9th January 2010 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

for science

You’re better off programming your mousewheel-left to do: Keypad 7 or something, then replacing the bind in the scripts here with

bind “KP_HOME” ….. blah blah blah….

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I got that sorted now, it’s what I need to write in ALL the other configs that I’ll get a bit stuck on.

What’s the point of having class specific config files if whatever you put in there is applied to EVERY class! Stooopid, stooopid, stooopid!

Also is there a way of having the ‘I popped uber’ chat message come up, ONLY when you actually use uber, and not just with any right mouse click?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

What’s the point of having class specific config files if whatever you put in there is applied to EVERY class! Stooopid, stooopid, stooopid!

They’re not ‘class specific’, they’re just executed on class load…

Last edited by octochris,

Monkeh

Quoted from octochris

They’re not ‘class specific’, they’re just executed on class load…

Aha, that makes sense.

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

Quoted from Monkeh

It works fine…except for pressing mouse 2 at any time makes me say the uber has been popped, so is it possible to have that only come up when I do actually pop uber, not when I’m frantically holding mouse2 down on 95% and getting jumped on by an aggro solly?

My workaround is to trigger the uber message when you release mouse2. Naturally you have to remember to release mouse2 as soon as your uber has been activated.

alias "+att2" "dropitem; +attack2"
alias "-att2" "-attack2; say_team ASSUMING CONTROL"

Monkeh

Nice ShadowG, but is there no way you can make it only execute when on 99% or something?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

Nice ShadowG, but is there no way you can make it only execute when on 99% or something?

No, because that would require output from the game (which scripts cannot interpret).

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Monkeh

I got that sorted now, it’s what I need to write in ALL the other configs that I’ll get a bit stuck on.

Also is there a way of having the ‘I popped uber’ chat message come up, ONLY when you actually use uber, and not just with any right mouse click?

go into every other config that isn’t medic and type

unbind [key] and it should be fine.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

[…]

go into every other config that isn’t medic and type

unbind [key] and it should be fine.

Bad idea, just make a default config and exec it, otherwise you’ll be left with keys you actually want to do something doing nothing at all.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

You can try walking monkeh through how to do that then, ;) i had enough trouble teaching him to install a custom hud and the PoV recorder haha

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

You can try walking monkeh through how to do that then, ;)

– make config with binds
– save to ‘defaults.cfg’
– put ‘exec default.cfg’ at the beginning of your configs

SCORE

Willow

He’ll be asking how to save files and open the console in a little while. Just you watch.

<3 Monkeh.

Monkeh

Quoted from Enef

You can try walking monkeh through how to do that then, ;) i had enough trouble teaching him to install a custom hud and the PoV recorder haha

It wasn’t that difficult you drama queen!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4