Forum

TF2DM

Created 27th August 2009 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Funny how I do just fine as a solly on DM, l2p.

ambra

nightmare mode: pick sniper when there are 4 scouts on the other team on fastlane or 4 soldiers on granary

Memento Mori

Playing soldier – get 1 kill, probably die immediately afterwards because of insta respawn and not being fast enough to get health

Playing scout – rape everyone, die occasionally to a well aimed rocket or 3v1 scouts

minimoose

Hmm… It would be better if people just learned how to play without feeling the need to gang up (: Like if you see 2 soldiers fighting, you don’t always have to run in and interrupt their fight.

Bash

I do just fine as a demo on DM, it’s just that every other round I get zergrushed by 5 scouts spamming me from afar or flanking me while I’m busy. I imagine it’s much worse for those who are unable to frag at the same capacity as I am.

Anyone claiming the amount of scouts in DM isn’t a problem IS A SCOUT trying to keep his own status as the ezmode class when it comes to DM servers. When the number of scouts goes to 4 or above, any kind of actual training is negated in favour of scouts gangraping people and collecting easy kills.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Imo separate servers for scouts and soli/demo. Possibly allow sniper on both, since they aren’t that annoying (unless the rolf-bodyshot type)

M0re

ITS BEVEUSE YOURE FUSDFKUIN SHIT BUSH FUCK OYGU SOYGU FUCKUNG STHITTRER

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

A 5v5 server with classlimits of type:

2 scout
2 soldier
2 demo
1 sniper
0 rest

Would be fine, imo, as long as stickies are disabled.

ambra

gotta love heavies spawning on top of fastlane while soldiers are jumping: heavy should stay imo

Penguin_

Solly on DM is fine, playing scout is just boring since you rape it all. Demos that actually can hit thier shots seem to have no problems… Scout limit at 3 might improve it all a bit though :)

exm

A 5v5 server with classlimits of type:

2 scout
2 soldier
2 demo
1 sniper
0 rest

Would be fine, imo, as long as stickies are disabled.

I’d say 3vs3 server with limits:
3 soldier
2 demoman
1 rest

3vs3 becouse I find it most fun to play. When there’s more that 6 people on, spam starts to kick in. Well, maybe not spam. It just starts to become such a high paced game, that its imposible to follow. You get attacked ALL THE TIME and most of the time from atleast 2 angles! I usually leave when this shit starts to happen.
The limit’s could be changed to 3 demomen if stickies are off I think it’s still playable. 1 rest would mean that you can still play scout, but stops you from ganging up on enemy with another scout. And if you dont like solly/demo and scout spot is taken, GO PYRO, GO!

P.S.: I think “high paced” is a wrong discription. Maybe “a clusterfuck galore” is better?

minimoose

:/

tragett

limit sol demo scout to 2 snipr to 1 rest to 0 and gl hf

marouh

Yes “gangraping by scouts” at Dm sucks but I think not everyone is playing to “gangrape” the other soldiers or demos who are buisy – actually I am playing scout to improve but sometimes it doesn’t work because everyone is playing scout and I always run into 3 scouts or respawn infront of them. A classlimit would be great!

Jowy

TF2DM has always been a joke, it’s just basically a demonstration of how unbalanced this game is.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2