Forum

Renegade don't think you could dodge this one...

Created 9th July 2009 @ 10:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Arnold

DAKKA

“we” did choose that awesome map called freight.
that was all us, valve had nothing to do with it.
and boy did we make a good call on that map…

exm

I totally agree with Renegade. Soldier is second last class on 1vs1 situation, right behind the medic (maybe even besides, not behind!!!). All that a soldier does on competitive play is protect a medic and hold the front line. Thats it… Scouts, demoman, even sniper does better job at killing, dealing damage, securing entrance/perimiter.

P.S.: Yeah, I know I sound like Fragga, but it’s true!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

heavy died, aggressive soldier died, next season we’ll see the 2nd soldier die on most maps to be replaced by a piss throwing sniper unless the soldier update improves the class, but I don’t think many soldiers hold out much hope, just look what the heavy update did for the class in the competitive scene.

skinnie

TCM

I totally agree with Renegade. Soldier is second last class on 1vs1 situation, right behind the medic (maybe even besides, not behind!!!). All that a soldier does on competitive play is protect a medic and hold the front line. Thats it… Scouts, demoman, even sniper does better job at killing, dealing damage, securing entrance/perimiter.

P.S.: Yeah, I know I sound like Fragga, but it’s true!

wow I hope u don’t play soldier for your team

seppo

since when has aggressive soldier died? i still find it easier to kill medics alone as a solly than as demo or scout. And even if sollys arent the top fraggers all the time theres no doubt that they are just as important for the team as scouts or demo could ever be, sometimes even more important, so how about stop the fucking whine and l2p?!

Isai

flowerpower/

just look what the heavy update did for the class in the competitive scene.

I dont think the soldier update will nearly as bad as the heavy, because valve sure learnt a lot since the first updates and the spy/sniper one were sure the best yet.

kaidus

WiK?

Sorry guys but the medic is obviously the most overpowered class. He can go invincible for 10 seconds at at time wtf is that shit about.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry guys but the medic is obviously the most overpowered class. He can go invincible for 10 seconds at at time wtf is that shit about.

nubonamission

burn

haha, +1

Sabinrenex

well solly is sure as fuck boring to play and is getting weaker as well becuase of how the game evolves but he has tools to deal with it.

if we say that medic=goalkeepr in footbal[manager]l becuase medic needs reflexes, positioning,command of those around him,and eccentricity [ILL HOLD THAT UBER TILL THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!,YEA!]

then solly is laregly the sweeper…deal with threats to points/medic. yea sure he can capture and can do some damage if he attack but demo and scouts are where the true “stardom” of the game is. solly wont die as long as medic will be played[heh] but it will become harder

skinnie

TCM

wrong again

Sabinrenex

wrong again

then please explain why you think its wrong

exm

Actually I do.

I never said sollies arent important for a team. But all they do is sit around front line and protect the medic. Thats it. It’s important, yes, but playing like that is boring compared to demo or scout.

P.S.: do you even EVER play as solly, Skinnie?

Contra

Be

+1 skinnie

jgmaster

BM

P.S.: do you even EVER play as solly, Skinnie?

I’m assuming you didn’t watch any of the TCL games?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »