Forum

Renegade don't think you could dodge this one...

Created 9th July 2009 @ 10:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

fJack

k^m

Interview from gotfrag :]

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/story/44339/?cpage=1#comment_9291164

Sabinrenex

balance is when you spend 400 hours on a class,then they decide to make a bad remake of a tfc map called the BAD LANDS and it fucks up your class to a degree its unplayable

balance is when you do 400 hours for a class and the game “evolves” in a way that fucks ur class up,which just means people learned how to rj properly and that they can actually run away with the scout cuz hes FAST

you get the fucking idea. guys like agron and wlv saw this coming but i in my ‘fighting games’ mentallity of “ITS NOT THE TIERS THAT MATTERS ITS THE PLAYERS” tried to make it work until i gave up because its really fucking hopeless,and changed class.

i do enjoy my new class more..but FAT POWER WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

dunc

infs
dp.

Anyone have any fucking idea what he’s talking about? ^

fJack

k^m

Anyone have any fucking idea what he’s talking about? ^

not a clue, i think he might be having a stroke :P

Sabinrenex

well,the biggest balance fuck up in a game since sentinel versus roll in marvel versus capcom 2.

HEAYV!@#

agron

Relic

well,the biggest balance fuck up in a game since sentinel versus roll in marvel versus capcom 2.

HEAYV!@#

heavy on all maps would have stopped working as a tactic sooner or later anyway, sabin. It’s hardly badlands’ fault :p

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lol @ youtube vid

Sabinrenex

HEAYV!@#

heavy on all maps would have stopped working as a tactic sooner or later anyway, sabin. It’s hardly badlands’ fault :p

ya agron i know,but when you spend 400 hours on something that becomes useless…=/

eoN^

I personally think the bow is pretty good if you learn how to aim it well because you have the ability to fire round corners just like you can with a rocket launcher and this is very useful for attacking certain areas like choke on badlands, while messing about on pickups etc its possible to get insanely lucky prediction shots that the enemy can do nothing about. But on the other side because the charge meter increases / decreases the speed it will be used less because the prediction will be harder to learn. I do think its a fairly good weapon though and pretty well balanced, also a body shot with it (if you have a scout near them) will mean insta death.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

WTF eoN, how can you shoot around corners? :O

eoN^

“Custom maps should be chosen by the community, not by Valve, as they dont know what we want clearly.”

The higher teams have had a MAJOR opportunity to do this and they have turned it down, fair enough if your busy talk about it and say when you can / cant play but dont whine about not having custom maps if your not willing to put the effort into balancing / testing them.

If the division 1 and 2 teams put more effort into testing the new custom maps that where created for the ETF2L mapping competition we would currently have about 3 maps (AT LEAST) to play in the next season…

And yes this is a rage rant and i bloody think i have complete right to rage about this as people do complain about maps like fastlane but if you dont want them and dont ignore opportunitys for you, as a team, to better the TF2 community. It would only take 1 hour of your life to test and talk about the problems in a map, is that THAT much to ask for a new map to be added to the map pools?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ya agron i know,but when you spend 400 hours on something that becomes useless…=/

Spending 400 hours on any computer game is probably pretty useless :p

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The higher teams have had a MAJOR opportunity to do this and they have turned it down, fair enough if your busy talk about it and say when you can / cant play but dont whine about not having custom maps if your not willing to put the effort into balancing / testing them.

If the division 1 and 2 teams put more effort into testing the new custom maps that where created for the ETF2L mapping competition we would currently have about 3 maps (AT LEAST) to play in the next season…

And yes this is a rage rant and i bloody think i have complete right to rage about this as people do complain about maps like fastlane but if you dont want them and dont ignore opportunitys for you, as a team, to better the TF2 community. It would only take 1 hour of your life to test and talk about the problems in a map, is that THAT much to ask for a new map to be added to the map pools?

+1398728971278

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Haha you wasted 400 hours playing Heavy. That’s just embarassing :D

skinnie

TCM

I just want to play gran & badlands all the time

and I’m certainly not gonna play arnolds map !

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »