Forum

Why are scouts so op

Created 22nd August 2019 @ 05:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

also whats the whole point of this? Its just the way the game is played right now and its normal for the meta to change over time.
if valve was to change scout what would you like them to change (or soldier).

name

KWG

#givescoutaminigun

Spacejams

Quoted from riqqi

Figure it out

Yeah i did figure it out. I figured out that scout is OP af and that the newer esea seasons are trash because scouts are just flying around the map all the time without being stopped like they should be. It’s disgusting.

Spacejams

Quoted from ginger-liam

this guy just wont give up wont he? >_<

No i won’t give up because the game i once loved has turned into a scunt fest. Tf2 was going great until scout became the spotlight and that’s part of the reason why i think that esea tf2 came to a halt. People were probably tired of seeing scout dominate the game and soldiers being bullied.

Spacejams

Quoted from ginger-liam

also whats the whole point of this? Its just the way the game is played right now and its normal for the meta to change over time.

What’s the whole point of this? It’s just disgusting what happened to competitive tf2 and to scouts. Look at scout mains now a days and their ego is through the roof because they know that soldiers don’t use shotgun as much as they did before so that they can’t get countered. That’s why they’ve become so cocky and arrogant, it’s just like they’ve been let out of the cage after all these years of being shit on by soldiers and now soldiers in the cage. Well guess what, the meta ain’t changing any time soon for esea tf2 because it’s already dead, maybe etf2l will have some resolve hopefully.

Last edited by Spacejams,

Spacejams

Quoted from ginger-liam

If valve was to change scout i would just have them reduce his damage a bit and make him a little slower. Also i would buff soldier by reducing the amount of damage he does with his rocket jump so that he can be more mobile with the shotgun.

Spacejams

Quoted from name

#givescoutaminigun

#reducesoldiersdamagetoselfwithrocketlauncherandnerfscout

Fr3unen

Making a thread like this in the first place is beyond me.

milkyeu

nono word

spacejams speaking the truth

sheepy dog's hand

(puffy vulva)
VENGA
CORE

Quoted from Spacejams

You’re talking about how unfair and unjust society is because you
probably work minimum wage and hate your rich boss. Well here’s a newsflash kid: why don’t you do something about it and work your way up or become your own boss. No one’s forcing you to do minimum wage. There’s a thing called education you know. Obviously the world is run by greed, that’s pretty self evident.

I would love to work my way up and become my own boss but I can’t if i’m working a minimum wage job. You say no one is forcing me to do minimum wage? Actually there are several things forcing me to work minimum wage jobs such as being able to afford to keep my flat, to put food on the table, to pay for my internet and especially to afford the heating bills for the Northern Scottish winters.

I didn’t get an education in high school and I don’t have the luxury of being able to study at university for four years. I wanted to go to high school and learn about art, drama and music but it was impossible to cope in a crowded high school environment as my autism is particularly physical in nature and causes me to be hyper-sensitive, which was especially bad when I was younger.
So going to High School would have resulted in severe sensory overload episodes and would have been literal torture, there is literally nothing worse than experiencing a sensory overload. At least now i’m only hyper-sensitive to touch, taste, pain and balance and can manage it better.

Since I am officially disabled, I get disability money but 100% of it goes towards paying off the mortgage and the Conservative government recently drastically cut the amount of money I and many others get because i’m not in a wheelchair. So I have to work whatever shitty part time jobs I can find which is actually difficult when you are disabled, have no qualifications or skills other than a course in the basics of Poetry and one in 19th-century impressionist art. I still try to teach myself things and I read and write all the time and have my hobbies but they don’t pay so I have to rely on my family just for electricity.

Sorry for going off topic but many people still don’t understand how serious autism can be and how it can destroy all of your opportunities and goals in life while also putting you into a financial nightmare. Most people I know think that it is just social awkwardness but in my case social awkwardness was the least of my problems compared to the hyper-sensitivity.

Marv

turks

just hit your rockets (smileyface)

Laiky

|FV|

because

Kumis

kz
kzS

#giveminigun

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4