Forum

Highlander Season 8 Prem Stats

Created 31st March 2015 @ 01:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

CbIHoK

XDCK

Fix pls my stats, they’re a bit wrong: i have 79 kills, 29 assists and 51 deaths, but in spreadsheet i have 79 kills, 23 assists and 58 deaths:( Whyyyy:D

Check it:

vs Highpander http://logs.tf/767877?highlight=76561198008135231

vs emone http://logs.tf/749733?highlight=76561198008135231

vs Premtech http://logs.tf/742080?highlight=76561198008135231
http://logs.tf/742023?highlight=76561198008135231

CbIHoK

XDCK

Btw, maybe add some funny stats like “spies killed” for pyros, “snipers killed” for spies? Like hunter+victim kills.

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
:think:
S-O

Quoted from CbIHoK

Fix pls my stats, they’re a bit wrong: i have 79 kills, 29 assists and 51 deaths, but in spreadsheet i have 79 kills, 23 assists and 58 deaths:( Whyyyy:D

My mistake, fixed!
Quoted from HartzFartz

Logs

Thanks! If people could post these on the match pages (and if anyone is feeling generous, combined logs :P) it would greatly speed things up!

Updated for week 3 :)

Last edited by CeeJaey,

olBaa

Maybe include spies (+assists) killed / minute as pyro stat?

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Updated for week 4 games! Made a change – you now need at least 2 games (count – more than one) to be eligible for the “best in class” for each category. Those with 1 game are marked in grey on the spreadsheet.

Was going to a “halfway” update on who was leading each category etc, but think I will wait until the end of the season and do a more comprehensive post :)

Last edited by CeeJaey,

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Updated for Week 5 :)

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Updated for Week 6 :)

Going to do a summary after Week 7, top class leaders etc. Will then leave it as it is, and do a separate spreadsheet for the playoffs :)

Lex

Fe |

Could you add a reflect kills column for Pyros?

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Could you add AHR% for soldiers? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Quoted from Lex

Could you add a reflect kills column for Pyros?

If someone had asked at the start of the season, I would’ve done it, but now it’s over I don’t really want to go through every log all over again… :(
Quoted from uubers

Could you add AHR% for soldiers? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

Same as above, maybe next time? :P

– – – – –

Updated for the final week – so all stats are finalised and finished for the regular season!

– Best in class for each stat is bold and highlighted in yellow (Gold? Like a winner? idk)
– Added Backstab % for Spies (% of kills that are Backstabs)
– I had a Gold/Silver/Bronze highlight going on for top 3 in each category in each class, but it looked shit so got rid of it
– Added new “Overall” tab with top 3 players for a bunch of categories – can add more if interested

– – – – –

“Fun” facts
– Hartz and Grenja had the most med picks all season (31 & 30) but when they played against each other, neither got a med pick
– Lex had the 8th most Airshots of the season – as Pyro – higher than 11 Soldiers and 10 out of the 11 demos
– Only Fair Enough used different Medics during the season – the other 7 teams used the same Medic every game
– 21 different players played Soldier during the season, compared to only 11 playing Medic or Demo
– ShadowBurn was the only non-demo to hit over 400dpm – Phromelo was close with 382
– I spent way too much time on this

I’ll do another, seperate sheet for the playoffs. If people are interested I could add the stats for the players who play both together. As always, let me know if you see any mistakes, hope you enjoy :)

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Playoffs consist of only 2 matches. I think the only useful thing is to add playoff stats to the general statistics. Playoff stats alone won’t tell much, one team will play 2 games while other two only 1.

Otherwise good work.

BEST ASSIST STATS, GO HOME NERDS I WON

Lex

Fe |

Quoted from CeeJaey

[…]
If someone had asked at the start of the season, I would’ve done it, but now it’s over I don’t really want to go through every log all over again… :(

I’ll do that if you have links to the logs somewhere.

Quoted from Spreijer

Playoffs consist of only 2 matches. I think the only useful thing is to add playoff stats to the general statistics. Playoff stats alone won’t tell much, one team will play 2 games while other two only 1.

Otherwise good work.

That’s what I thought too, one might as well check those 2 logs and have the data presented in a prettier way.

olBaa

Quoted from Lex

I’ll do that if you have links to the logs somewhere.

Then please also consider adding spy kill/assist rate for Pyros. I mean, we have all the stats about pytos except second most useful one :^)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from kKaltUu

BEST ASSIST STATS, GO HOME NERDS I WON

the true skill determining stat

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »