Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46

Fuxx

REMOVE

I don’t notice much of a difference myself, but Valve is still retarded

“guys let’s give people even more reasons not to play the second least popular class in the game”

10/10

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from jakeowaty

Defense class that can’t defend it’s own Medic.

yeah, i see why you would be upset about that

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

yeah, i see why you would be upset about that

oh SNAP

Kengur

This is retarded. Should have been the other way around. No damage penalty! I’m fine with accuracy penalty. I need something to kill those roamers at close quickly.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

All you heavy mains need to get good.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Fuxx

I don’t notice much of a difference myself, but Valve is still retarded

“guys let’s give people even more reasons not to play the second least popular class in the game”

10/10

Like it or not, Valve is balancing the game around pub play. And on pubs, most people find it difficult to deal with Heavies. And they aren’t rare either.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Like it or not, Valve is balancing the game around pub play. And on pubs, most people find it difficult to deal with Heavies. And they aren’t rare either.

Pub heavies can’t aim and are more useless than your average pub sniper unless healed by a medic and even then they are ridiculously easy to take down. Even before I got into competitive slightly over 2 years ago I held that opinion so yea

Valve’s gone full idiot lately. I wonder how many of the original developers left, because this makes no sense, it doesn’t match what their original stances were.

Last edited by Fuxx,

Linus

[d¿s]

good, now hopefully we can remove heavy from the game.

Collaide

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

Pub heavies can’t aim and are more useless than your average pub sniper unless healed by a medic and even then they are ridiculously easy to take down. Even before I got into competitive slightly over 2 years ago I held that opinion so yea

Valve’s gone full idiot lately. I wonder how many of the original developers left, because this makes no sense, it doesn’t match what their original stances were.

Well, players of the same skill level on the opposite team who also have trouble aiming can’t kill them ;)

Droidster

tavi

rd_asteroid S19 ye

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

Well, players of the same skill level on the opposite team who also have trouble aiming can’t kill them ;)

So the conclusion is…

Dose doity f2p are ruining our gayme

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46