Guys it’s over. TF2 is perfect again.

Quoted from kaidus

yay

MCbanana

WM

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

The axtinguisher/flare nerf was already called for for a long time, /even longer than wrangler/minisentries nerf) there’s no reason you should be rewarded a free 190 dmg kritz for hitting with a melee weapon, no other class is rewarded so much for basically nothing.

Except for Demoknights who also get resistances and a sprint

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
You shouldn’t be running axtinguisher anyway unless you’re trolling pubs, the powerjack/homewrecker are infinitely more useful in any competitive situation.

Powerjack is for rollouts and homewrecker is for being an engie buttslut the axe was the only thing even half decent the pyro could do damage wise the mid and long range is really shit i dont even play pyro but this shit is really stupid. Its almost like taking away the main damage source from a class making it a smaller threat in close combat scenarios. Hm i wonder who had been angry about nerfs for the main damage source in this thread.

mole

Quoted from Sofa King

[…]

– In Valve we trust <3

Not really after nerfing a class they haven’t touched in almost 7 years completely out of the blue.

Even though they reverted it I still don’t trust them.

Last edited by mole,

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from kaidus

;_;7

Quoted from MCbanana

[…]
Powerjack is for rollouts and homewrecker is for being an engie buttslut the axe was the only thing even half decent the pyro could do damage wise the mid and long range is really shit i dont even play pyro but this shit is really stupid. Its almost like taking away the main damage source from a class making it a smaller threat in close combat scenarios. Hm i wonder who had been angry about nerfs for the main damage source in this thread.

Flamethrower:
“Base (Max):
153.5 / sec.
Crit (Max):
460.5 / sec.
Afterburn:
6 / sec. × 10 secs.

Secondary fire blasts compressed air which knocks back enemies, redirects enemy projectiles, and extinguishes flames on teammates, using 20 ammo per blast. All deflected projectiles will inflict Mini-Crit damage.

Source: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pyro

I don’t know how you play pyro but is this not enough damage/shock and awe for you?

Last edited by .,

MCbanana

WM

Quoted from .

[…]

[…]
Source: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pyro

I don’t know how you play pyro but is this not enough damage/show and awe for you?

The class isnt fast enough to not get raped for wm1, if you actually think that pyro was used for anything but denying uber in sixes until now youre pretty retarded also that value is for point blank fire, no class is going to be standing at point blank in a flamethrower in comp 6s.

Quoted from MCbanana

youre pretty retarded

I was gonna write something constructive but now I guess I’ll be just as classy and drop this and leave

http://imgur.com/coRSn0d

MCbanana

WM

Quoted from .

[…]
I was gonna write something constructive but now I guess I’ll be just as classy and drop this and leave

http://imgur.com/coRSn0d

Looks like the last season hasnt gone to well for your team either i wonder if it affects the validity of our opinions but nah i guess not. Youre still bretty retardet 8()

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

What about just reducing demo’s health to 150?

kasabubu

Quoted from fraac

What about just reducing demo’s health to 150?

Hell no

4hp

Quoted from Candle

ITT : people that never heard about the “don’t be a retard and run into pyros, the close-range combat class” strategy.

also homewrecker is completely useless against any good team, calling it more useful than pre-nerf axt is hilariously stupid.

axtinguisher was never OP, hell, powerjack was mostly the better choice, nerfing it is completely uncalled for and was only done so retards don’t get killed by the axt..
now the only thing a pyro can choose between in his loadout is flare/shotty.

if you would consistenly get caught out by the axtinguisher, it’s because you’re retarded, not because it’s OP.

pretty much all of this, except that I actually still found the new axtinguisher situationally useful. Defending badwater for example, I never feel like I use the jack’s extra speed, but I did use the 88 damage melee here and there, even got a 195 crit on a heavy who decided to turn his back on me to run. But in any map where I feel like I can run around I’ll use powerjack.

Quoted from Kaneco

This is not a question of “if you get your candy I want mine too or I’m gonna tell dad”

Look I don’t even care about the axtinguisher, and yes the demo nerf was bad, but the minigun and axe nerfs were clearly made to adjust for the demo nerf. Now that the demo nerf isn’t there, heavies in particular will be extremely gimped fighting demos (and every other class) until Valve comes up with their next idea for the stickies. The axe may not be a big deal but the minigun is.

Last edited by 4hp,

Popcorp

Axt was bullshit, deal with it…

I don’t care if you say LAWL U DIE FROM IT BECAUSE SHIT POSITIONING, but Pyro is also known as an Ambush class, you don’t have to meet Pyro 1v1, he can just sit in a corner and the Axtinguish you to death…1 perfect example is cp_steel, how in the world would you expect to avoid a Pyro on cp_steel? yes he’s easily avoidable on A and B, but then Pyro can be dominant (used to be dominant), because tight corners = just ignite, airblast and axtinguish, easy, how could you avoid that? Unless you had wallhacks you couldn’t…

Same for other maps, Pyro can easily hide anywhere he wants, not every single Pyro is a Medic’s babysitter…So it’s just a bullshit what you Pyro mains say about enemy positioning being bad and that’s the reason they get killed, Pyro is the class that can control enemy movement and can easily ambush an enemy by just coming out from a corner.

tl;dr Pyro could ambush enemies, could hide in corners and jump out to get easy kills, enemy positioning didn’t matter.

quintosh

wL.

doesnt the accuracy ramp up after shooting for a second give you better accuracy than pre-nerf?

Candle

Quoted from Popcorp

Axt was bullshit, deal with it…

I don’t care if you say LAWL U DIE FROM IT BECAUSE SHIT POSITIONING, but Pyro is also known as an Ambush class, you don’t have to meet Pyro 1v1, he can just sit in a corner and the Axtinguish you to death…1 perfect example is cp_steel, how in the world would you expect to avoid a Pyro on cp_steel? yes he’s easily avoidable on A and B, but then Pyro can be dominant (used to be dominant), because tight corners = just ignite, airblast and axtinguish, easy, how could you avoid that? Unless you had wallhacks you couldn’t…

Same for other maps, Pyro can easily hide anywhere he wants, not every single Pyro is a Medic’s babysitter…So it’s just a bullshit what you Pyro mains say about enemy positioning being bad and that’s the reason they get killed, Pyro is the class that can control enemy movement and can easily ambush an enemy by just coming out from a corner.

tl;dr Pyro could ambush enemies, could hide in corners and jump out to get easy kills, enemy positioning didn’t matter.

i totally understand this post because you never played anything above div 4 HL and thus have no idea what you are saying. try getting good and playing against good players, your opinion will change!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 40 41 42 ... 46 Next »