Forum

Team Fortress 2 Community getting more and more stupid ?

Created 15th March 2009 @ 22:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

yellowfellow

F13

etf2l gets retarded? yeah. the bigger the audience the more retard-inhabited it will be. next thing is I’ll give you an advice. don’t mess with russians and stop flaming. Russia has got their own league fyi. this flaming that has already started ought to be extinguished. close the topic or stop flaming. please

http://images.netbynet.ru/imgs/5284e6e3cce05b0e8840c7e662e9d9b4.jpg
russian cavalry, attack! :D

ok, on the serious side, Russia is big, that’s why some people from Eastern Russia have OMGWTF pings. however, most of russian teams in etf2l can easily play on nl, de, se, fi, uk servers without troubles, and they do so. it’s just a matter to discuss peacefully before match. privet!

Xerofset

DMS!

Actually, im having the biggest laughs playing with russians.

But i have to agree with the general attitude, especially against weaker clans. If a good clan totally bashes a lower one “RoflRofl you are nup clan lol U suck Roflrofl”
What i also rage about is after a 6:0 the enemy is changing classes to 2 pyros, no med etc. as th is is immensely disrespectful to the opponent, especially if you are commenting your success with things like “RoflRofl we have no medic and win 8:0 omgomg u are so nup roflrofl”

I mean we, or I are playing this game for FUN and not to get laughed at. And this happened way more than once or twice

Randdalf

(0v0)

We’ve played two teams of a much higher level than us this season in UKeSA; veAre and Cavalier (not sure which ones); and they were nice and friendly (although that didn’t change the fact they rolled us on all the maps :D), even giving a few tips afterwards.

Iller

tGa

“But i have to agree with the general attitude, especially against weaker clans. If a good clan totally bashes a lower one “RoflRofl you are nup clan lol U suck Roflrofl”
What i also rage about is after a 6:0 the enemy is changing classes to 2 pyros, no med etc. as th is is immensely disrespectful to the opponent, especially if you are commenting your success with things like “RoflRofl we have no medic and win 8:0 omgomg u are so nup roflrofl” ”

Most clans our team has played against have been very polite.
The only exception I can rememer was some strange people mumbling curses in the voicechat (one repeted the word Kurwa(= whore in some eastern european language) over and over for no reason).

Even when our team has been raped the opponents have never started to say things like “lolol rofl noobs”

I agree about that thing about changing to 2 pyros and no medic etc. I always want to play against a team where everyone is doing the best they can do.

The above situation seems to happen when teams dominate too much or are totally giving up.
This is quite common and my team is also occasionally doing it, even if I personally don’t like it.

What is even more annoying is when the dominated team in the middle of the match starts to play with 5 players and don’t seem to care to pause or get a 6:th player.
If your team still looses then you feel humiliated and if you win you cannot be happy about that either, since they after all had only 5 players.

nubonamission

burn

Sure there are some sucky people, sure there are some cheaters, sure some people use dirty configs. But there are many extremely good things about the TF2 community which other game communities lack, so please don’t only look at the bad.

bun

buahaha… you speak about opposite things, talking about racism and say to russians to go away . LOL

dunc

infs
dp.

I genuinely thought this post was a wind-up until all of his clan members jumped in to back him up :D

Epic post mate, srsly, at least 7/10.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

If you guys think tf2 is bad, you guys need a fucking reality check.

Go try any other competetive game. Goodluck.

dronos

EE /

“They have so many clans and players, why don`t they lame/lag in their own leagues ?”

bugaga
u are so smart :D
ok, let’s kick .de guys too, they have many teams too
oooh… crap… uk guys have the same…

i think only lux guys should play in etf2l!!! kick all others!!!!!!

CHEEEEEEERSSSSSS

ps. drunk russian white bears with balalaika will owned u all!

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

pischto, didn`t you mention one thing: almost every Russian team wich is participating in Euro TF2 League have euro server located in germany/netherlands/sweden/finland? Try to concentrate and think, why they did that.

nophin

:id:

russians are the worst whiners, they actually cry in comms on pickups

rge

more useless but entertaining topics like this pls !!!11oneeleven

tf2 has a very friendly community imo, except for some kids, but they will grow up one day too.
… back in the Q3 ra3 days i had to bind the flame on keys, because half of the game had been fought in chat mode, insulting the opponent’s mum.

Pandello

lol

xzr

epic thread is epic

rofling

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »