Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Monkeh

Have you watched the videos you linked? First video. 2 minutes in.

‘This is not a conversation about Islam. It’s a conversation about the rise of radical Islam…’

So much self own.

Anyway, I’m out. Enjoy your bigotry and hatred.

holy shit dude read my fucking posts before saying something so fucking ignorant and stupid. You obviously didn’t read my post or watch more than 2 minutes of the video because 99 FUCKING PERCENT of muslims in Afghanistan believe in sharia law. If you let someone from a country like Afghanistan in then the chances are they are gonna be radical Muslims, not terrorists but they will treat women and gays badly and practice radical Islamic values instead of adapting to our society because thats what they grew up with. The fact that you think it’s racist to not want people who guaranteed to cause problems in my country like what is happening in Sweden and Germany shows how ignorant you are.

You are ignoring the facts and calling me racist well guess what the facts ARE racist like how about how the black population of the USA is 13% yet blacks accounted for 27.8% of all arrests. This is because they grow up in a poor environment and resort to crime. It’s the same thing with Muslims from Afghanistan or Syria, they are far more likely to rape murder and steal not to mention they have no education because their countries are so poor and they follow a toxic religion that is holding the world back. Not to mention they will only cost our government more money than we can spend if they come into a country like Scotland, they won’t work or be able to fit in with their society.

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

[…]

my mom is being raped anally every day please send help sheepy is the only one who understands the real world

I was joking but you can’t deny that these Muslim refugees are causing a huge rape problem. Look at the mass attacks in Germany recently. How can you be happy about your country when the refugees have created violent ghettos in a once peaceful and pure country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from Monkeh

Useless

TC.Noobas

You rule sheepy, I fully agree with you.

Quoted from Monkeh

^ This guy’s an idiot.

Tuffy

pd!

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

i’m 19

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

OK mate listen you don’t seem to know much about what people who live in countries like Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq actually believe in. Let me explain,

:’)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43