Forum

TFTrue : Fov option? Vote!

Created 9th January 2009 @ 20:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

sniple

Thanks crz! But ig isn’t really tf2 :) What i mean is that we don’t know the effects on tf2 balance with fov 110 before we have tried it out.

(But i will sure try fov 110 in ig)

sraam

≧◡≦

for fov 110 and viewmodel_fov 70

julieN1

cQr

against, since you want to remove the aspectratio, why should we have a fov option…

xtala

You obviously don’t get the point.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

for

Tappaa

Got Milk?

I just want viewmodel_fov :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I vote YES

make it like it is in instagib plx

LETIshNick

eehq

Against.

Glufse

?!

For!

AnAkkk

A lot want viewmodel_fov, but it’s not possible to remove the CHEAT flag from a CLIENT cvar with a server plugin, you can’t change the value either, except if the CVar has a specific flag, and viewmodel_fov doesn’t.

kolox

obs.

So no viewmodel_fov? :'(

destructo

“A lot want viewmodel_fov, but it’s not possible to remove the CHEAT flag from a CLIENT cvar with a server plugin, you can’t change the value either, except if the CVar has a specific flag, and viewmodel_fov doesn’t.”

sheeeet );

apy

hmm that sucks. maybe you could turn on sv_cheats but use the mod to make every regular cheat “blocked” except viewmodel_fov?

davidtheking

I`m absolutly against this, i don`t want to have an informatik studium to play my game that i like. I don`t want to be better then the beginners of the game because of my CONFIG, i just want to have an individualisable, teamplay-based game with easy, symmetric and asymetric maps for beginners and experts without crits and random damage and WITHOUT much config changes like in counter-strike to individualise it to your own gamestyle, you have to make it for everyone in the options ingame changable, not in the config, thats unfair to players who have no idea of configs and stuff.

xtala

@apy: I think that would take an incredible amount of coding.

@davidtheking: That’s quite a silly point tbh, it’s not that hard to find the command, everyone knows how to use google I think
It’s fov_desired if I’m not mistaken.

Then again, I’ve seen tons of players who still play wtih fov 75 cause they don’t know about 90.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »