Forum

Dear Div 4/5

Created 13th December 2010 @ 20:34

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

Stop getting so mad please over teams using exotic tactics. My team has been playing this entire season using tactics that are just whatever I can think of while drunk. This has meant that we’ve been going to mid with a Gunslinger Engineer or using the Targe (which is a brilliant weapon btw).

However, there have been many consequences from this, we’re getting far too many teams who are raging over these silly little tactics. The amount of times my team has had to explain that we do use these tactics in officials and deal with the quite frankly ridiculous rage is beyond belief. If you don’t like playing against a team that thinks outside the box in PCW’s then what are you going to do in Officials when you see a Gunslinger Engie? Are you going to Ragequit/Ragekick us/Turn Cheats on? All true stories by the way. We even had one guy change his name to “Con bøsser” because he was so mad at our tactics in an official. Will you do the same?

No, of course you’re not. You’re going to whine to your team about these Div 8 shitnerds who are only winning because of their gay tactics. You won’t be able to do stupid shit like above, so why would you do it in a PCW? Just because you’re raging does not mean that we’re “messing around” we’re taking our game seriously, working out what we can use to our advantage. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do it.

So yeah, stop madding over the fact we’re using these. We’re playing to win, why aren’t you?

PS: Also, please learn the rules regarding which weapons are allowed. I’ve actually set up a bind because of the amount of people who go “no mini sentry they banned”. It’s rather hilarious to see the amount of teams who haven’t read the rules.

TL;DR Baddies being bad making maddies mad.

Tommeh

‹Con›

I hate you

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I wish my team let me play gunslinger engi or targe demo.

zeizZ

Steev

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I wish my team let me play gunslinger engi or targe demo.

Gunslinger engy is the only way to win a golden cap on Gullywash.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

I would rename my name to con bøsser

Spike Himself

TC

I refuse to play against Con until they sort their mid fight out.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Agree. If you mad about this, go speak with the admins about the rules. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

It’s kinda funny though to see people scream and whine about crit-a-cola every time you manage to kill 1 person with it during the whole 30 min…

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from zeizZ

[…]

Gunslinger engy is the only way to win a golden cap on Gullywash.

I don’t remember you doing this to us?

pena

Don’t be surprised that rage will occur when you’re using such lame tactics.

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

thats why we should have vanilla+medic so retards wont run around with targe etc

Sounds awesome. Anyone that’s bending the limits and thinking outside the box is a god damn hero of mine.

Keep on doing what you do, good sir!

Fukken haters in this thread.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

TheSucker

[d¿s]

Thumbs up to Continuity and their awesome tactics ’cause it’s really fun playing against them. Wish teams would learn by playing against them rather than rage.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from GeneSIS^

thats why we should have vanilla+medic so retards wont run around with targe etc

dont mad
<3
<3

I always wanted to try something like this – that's why i liked playing gravel pit as you could do anything.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Exotic tactics are all fine and dandy, but teams that use heavies as a way to make up for their lack of ability need to go die in a fire. Seriously.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Beater

Exotic tactics are all fine and dandy, but teams that use heavies as a way to make up for their lack of ability need to go die in a fire. Seriously.

Whats the matter?

Russia not exotic enough for you?

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »