Forum

Season 34 Preseason Propaganda Cup Feedback thread

Created 8th September 2019 @ 20:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Aoshi

(Head Admin)
800dpm
m a s o n

Hello, this cup was organized on quite a short notice but I hope teams had fun nonetheless.

Any and all feedback is appreciated although we’re mainly looking for feedback on cp_propaganda_b16.

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
BIGFOOT
WCS

I didn’t really like propaganda in HL, but after playing this cup I really enjoyed it in 6s.

metalworks>propaganda>logjam>prolands

Aelkyr

NSU
CHIMP JR

I mean, I don’t think propaganda is a bad map, but it felt very bland to me. Both second and last are just kinda whatever, and mid just feels like a fragfest. I get that it is a new map so some advanced strats might not have been discovered yet, but I’d rather keep playing maps that feel more unique like logjam or even prolands (if we find a fix to the captime) than Sunshine with weird props.

Kars

Quaint
KAAS

Played it in the cup, I think all of us had fun even when we lost.
Hope to see this replace badlands or logjam.
Hopefully next season Propaganda & Reckoner both make it in.

Wonszu

KRITZBERG

on first glance this map looks like hell, but after this cup i realised its really fun to play and is way better than at least few maps that are in current mappool

Cap Fordo

TfD
BGT

Why it was impossible to take and do the same as on the highlander preseason cup, where everyone knew what time you were playing. As a result, the team gets deflose due to the fact that they simply did not know what time the match was and went to bed.

cp_propaganda is made purely for sixes, but version b16 optimization breaks the game for some players.

It’s pretty fun to play actually.

When it comes to comparing all these maps that we see comming in and out i.e sunshine,logjam, metalworks etc. this surely should be a go-for.

However.

Replacing a standard map that’s been in a map pool for years with this experiment shouldn’t even been tought of. So please just get rid of a map that has the same random gamestyle caliber and put this one in so it’s all good.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from Cap Fordo

Why it was impossible to take and do the same as on the highlander preseason cup, where everyone knew what time you were playing. As a result, the team gets deflose due to the fact that they simply did not know what time the match was and went to bed.

What do you mean? Match times were published in the cup announcement post already. 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00.

auto

CHUGS
*w*

metalworks>propaganda>logjam>prolands

NKF

[HA]
#T4F

prolands>metalworks>logjam>propaganda

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
T9!
ᴏғᴏ