Forum

Has anyone come up with a OSX p-rec version?

Created 16th June 2013 @ 23:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Snooki

VDOH

I have a Mac and I sometimes get some pretty nice streaks and kills during lobby’s and scrim’s but unfortunately the normal p-rec doesn’t work for me/OSX users so I was wondering if anyone has actually come up with a version for OSX, or if someone is actually working towards it?

Gozo

SOLAR
9F

get your hands on windows and boot camp it – other wise you’ll just have to manually record

.s

I am on a mac too. Just record them with commands it isnt that annoying you think.

ReMoVeR

pNT\'

What I heard is you need the source code then compile it for whatever OS you using… In my case I would love to have that for linux! Otherwise I just record it manually whenever I want :

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from .s

I am on a mac too. Just record them with commands it isnt that annoying you think.

Yeah it isn’t too annoying but sometimes I forget to do it and I get good kill streaks and then when I go and stop demo I remember I didn’t even start recording. Also the good thing about p-rec is that you can bookmark so its easier to find.

.s

Quoted from Snooki

[…]

Yeah it isn’t too annoying but sometimes I forget to do it and I get good kill streaks and then when I go and stop demo I remember I didn’t even start recording. Also the good thing about p-rec is that you can bookmark so its easier to find.

Yeah i know that feeling, bro.

Add A Reply Pages: 1