Forum

fDivs - New divisions plugin!

Created 13th May 2013 @ 00:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnimaL

the avarage is very broken or its using some very fucked up way of showing the avg divs… after playing couple of pugs in pickup i have had multiple occasions where the plugin posts something like avg div 1.x for team that has 1 div1 player and rest are div 5-not even on etf2l… yet team that has 2-3 div1 players have avg div of 4? :D

BaR

REVERTO

i noticed that it counts unregistered players on etf2l as division 0

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from BaR

just change this to div 7 XD

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

Quoted from AnimaL

the avarage is very broken or its using some very fucked up way of showing the avg divs… after playing couple of pugs in pickup i have had multiple occasions where the plugin posts something like avg div 1.x for team that has 1 div1 player and rest are div 5-not even on etf2l… yet team that has 2-3 div1 players have avg div of 4? :D

If player is not registered or is not in a team, plugin will count him as div 6 regardless if he has had any other team before.

Quoted from BaR

If the average division is 0 should print “Premier” in the chat instead of printing that player has no team/unregistered.

I’m going to check this today, thanks for your answers!

Last edited by Fantasy,

SmitZ

For some reason the plugin said that a team with 8 players who weren’t registered on ETF2L and 1 div2 player had an average division of div1. I don’t really understand the purpose of this feature at all.

AnimaL

well the purpose is obvious but atm its horribly broken

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Trick17 – Division 1 or D…….

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

Quoted from .kr4tos

Trick17 – Division 1 or D…….

I have this already fixed. I’ll upload the plugin with all of those features fixed.

Last edited by Fantasy,

Rayzor97

belif
CNN\'

On our server it shows our team and name but not the actual division itself :L Any ideas?

DonPascualino

QWK

Quoted from Rayzor97

On our server it shows our team and name but not the actual division itself :L Any ideas?

I have the same problem on m server. Is this plugin still functionnal or is there a newer plugin which works better ? Becaus I saw this kind of plugin work fine on a DM server.

AnimaL

Quoted from DonPascualino

[…]

I have the same problem on m server. Is this plugin still functionnal or is there a newer plugin which works better ? Becaus I saw this kind of plugin work fine on a DM server.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=187055

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

Quoted from Rayzor97

Do you have sockets extensions updated? Anyways i’m actually working on a new version, with all bug fixes and more useful stuff for competitive.

Quoted from DonPascualino

[…]

The extension that is inside the .zip is outdated, someone actually reported this but I would like to finish the new version first to reupload it.

Here it is the link to download it: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640

Rob J. Cole

Hey. How is the development of your plugin going? I have installed it on my server, it is however not working in the way that it doesn’t show the division besides a player’s name after writing “!div”.

I used the socket that you last posted.

Regards,
Rob

Alexcouter

Whl

Quoted from Rob J. Cole

Hey. How is the development of your plugin going? I have installed it on my server, it is however not working in the way that it doesn’t show the division besides a player’s name after writing “!div”.

I used the socket that you last posted.

Regards,
Rob

Hope he will fix it one day too. :/

Alexcouter

Whl

fDivs parser is broken, that’s why everything is failing. ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »