November 28, 2013
New versions of the whitelists have gone live just now. This includes 6v6, Highlander, BBall and Ultiduo.
The changes include banning of noisemakers and other misc. items that do not necessarily add value to gameplay. The thought behind it lies in an on-going plan to unify the 6v6 and Highlander rules, configs and, as made apparent here, whitelists.
In addition to all noisemakers now no longer being allowed, the following items are hereby banned in all gamemodes:
- Autogrant Pyrovision Goggles
- High Five Taunt
- Noise Maker – Winter 2011
- Pet Balloonicorn
- Pet Reindoonicorn
- Pyrovision Goggles
- The Bootie Time
- The Burning Bongos
- The Infernal Orchestrina
- The Jingle Belt
- quintosh has good internet and time to help ETF2L again, and rejoins our AC Staff as a full member.
- Freakie has done some impressive work during his trial period as Highlander Admin and is hereby promoted to full Highlander Admin.
- To continue the Retail Partnership Project Gentleman Jon has joined our staff full time in the Sponsorship department.
Please join us in welcoming the fresh meat. We hope you’ll enjoy working for ETF2L as much as we do!
- Master of words, Chaplain, has decided to spend his time on things not necessarily TF2 related, and will as such be leaving us.
- Black_Bob no longer has the time nor the motivation to commit to being an admin.
- Veteran Netsky will be retiring to Honorary Admin, but rumour has it he may still be sharing some of his time with us during the off-season periods!
Thanks for all the work and best of luck in your future endeavours to you all!