October 12, 2009
We are very proud to announce a new partnership between ETF2L and the server provider n1ping.
Our new sponsors will support our league with 15 servers, each with 18 slots and hosted at a variety of locations (currently Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Frankfurt), as well as a 200 slot Mumble server.
King of the Hill 4on4 Cup powered by n1ping
As an introduction to our new collaboration with n1ping, we present the first ETF2L King of the Hill Cup with prizes for the winner and runner up. Sign Ups open on Wednesday at 20:00 CEST. See below for full details.
- Slots: 128
- Gamemode: 4on4, class limit 1, no medics or engineers
- Winmode: 1 map played to best of 7 rounds (first team reaching 4 points wins)
- 1st – (public) server with 18 slots (duration: 3 months)
- 2nd – mumble server with 20 slots (duration: 3 months)
- 14th to 18th October – Sign Ups (open 20:00 CEST)
- 19th to 28th October – Round 1
- 29th October to 8th November – Round 2
- strict 1-week-rhythmus from Round 3 onwards
- Final – Mid December
- Fixed maps for all rounds except the Final
- koth_garbage_day [part of The Big King Pack]
- koth_waste [part of The Big King Pack]
- koth_lighthouse [part of The Big King Pack]