March 26, 2009
Scout 2on2 Cup: The show must go on
Sadly not many teams took part in the forum poll and it also ended in a draw (9 votes for poll option A + B). Still, it’s time to get this cup back on track, so we have decided for the mentioned rules below. There will probably be another rule change when there is a decent solution to remove First Blood.
- [Specific Rules] – [Cup Tree]
- Winmode: Best of 3 Maps, each map played as Best of 5 (first team reaching 3 points wins)
- Round 1 Maps: 1. cp_granary 2. cp_well 3. cp_badlands
- Round 2 Maps: 1. ctf_turbine 2. cp_fastlane 3. ctf_mach4
- Note: If your team is still in the cup but you don’t want to participate anymore, please write a short comment on the regarding match page.
- Round 1 – Schedule deadline: Sunday 29th March, 23:59 CET
- Round 1 – Match deadline: Wednesday 1st April, 23:59 CET
- Round 2 – Schedule deadline: Sunday 5th April, 23:59 CET
- Round 2 – Match deadline: Wednesday 8th April, 23:59 CET
After the loss of DeNeusbeer we started a search for new additions to our staff. Thanks for the huge amount of applications and sorry again we couldn’t take everybody in. Anyway please welcome the following new admins to our staff – hope you will have a good time:
- Byte – [Profile]
- chocolatE – [Profile]
- Gryzor – [Profile]
- L!nc0ln – [Profile]
- m0re – [Profile]
- Mr. Plus – [Profile]
The Community LAN
A very promising LAN called “The Community LAN” was announced last week. The LAN will be hold from 3rd to 5th July in Enschede, Holland. 54 TUP spots will be available and shared by all participants. More information can be found at the regarding website and forum thread.