Forum

Demoknight Weapons Guide

Created 10th November 2018 @ 15:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

Now that I’ve finished my Engie weapon guides,let’s begin my 2nd fave class.
Demo is another very flexible class,being able to play it in many ways. This post is gonna cover one of the most memed (and fun imo) ways to play Demo.Demoknighing it self has many forms (which are usually hybrids with other playstyles),so I’ll cover them too

Ali Baba’s Wee Booties / Bootlegger – A Must for any demoknight, they give you more speed,more health,and can recharge Shields faster just by playing properly and getting them H E A D S.

Chargin’ Targe – A great Shield for any kind of Demo really, since it gives you a out of jail card when you are being bullied by Pyros,Heavies,a lot of classes tbh. If you are new to demoknighting,I recommend this shield for you,since it a lot easier to use as a HybridKnight (Aka Have a Pipe and Sword)

Splendid Screen – This is for pure Knights,since you become a car ready to bulldoze the nearest Scout. Whilst it is a bit harder to use,it’s still a great shield, and probably the most offensive of them.

Tide Turner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObHcwJTus4 . That aside, it’s the most mobile of all the shields. So you can use it as a utility,Attack and defence. Either to flank,escape,charge at,anything you can think of at the moment

Overall here are the shields from most offensive to most defensive

Splendid Screen
Ride Turner
Chargin’ Targe

Now for melees,these will be a lot shorter

Stock/ Reskins (Except the pan) – It’s more of a utility,so I won’t recommend it for DemoKnighting

Pan – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ermp3DWk6p4

Eyelander (and all it’s reskins) – Probably the best sword for more experienced Knights,since the better you do with it, the stronger you become

Pain Train – I mean,it’s not bad. But you shouldn’t be using it on Demoknight

Scotsman’s Skullcutter – It’s a great sword to get used to timing. It’s longer range also makes you that bit more scarier

Claidheamh Mòr – On X10,it’s the best weapon. but it’s generally a weaker Skullcutter

Ullapool Caber – The original was a great weapon,even for Demoknights , now it’s kinda underpowered,so the only reason to use it would be to become Suicide Knight

Half-Zatoichi – A great weapon for when your med is dead, and it’s biggest downside is negated when you play Demoknight, which makes it even better

Persian Persuader – Again, this weapon’s biggest downside is negated on Demoknight. And if you know every ammo crate on the map……may god have mercy on the enemy team

And of course, ranking them from most offensive to most defensive
Eyelander
Half-Zatoichi
Persian Persuader
Ullapool Caber
Claidheamh Mòr
Scotsman’s Skullcutter
Pan
Stock
Pain Train

I hope this helps,I’ll do one on the Pipe and Sticky launchers soon

AlesKee

9GUYS

very cool, thanks for sharing

jeven99

i’ll make sure to use the Claidheamh Mòr in x10 servers

Faizer

Just make sure to Equip the Splendid Screen for
M A X I M U M
D E M O
P O W E R

John Cena

Nah

ty ty,heavy secondaries next please

narkkari

traphouse
VR

i do not approve of this guide

Faizer

Quoted from narkkari

i do not approve of this guide

that a respectable opinion and tbh I too don’t approve it completely

jeven99

i do not approve of this opinion

Faizer

The Horseless Headless Horsemann Doesn’t Approved

Blanc

GANJA

Dont listen to the hater narkkari. Amazing guide! Looking forward to future coming ones. Do heavy next pls!

Thank you Faizer, very cool!

Faizer

Quoted from Blanc

Dont listen to the hater narkkari. Amazing guide! Looking forward to future coming ones. Do heavy next pls!

he isn’t a hater,the guy just has a different opinion (which I respect) and also thanks

jeven99

you are a good guy faizer, keep it up

Add A Reply Pages: 1