Forum

LF HL team to mentor.

Created 17th May 2016 @ 18:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Hello.

My name is b33p and I have been around in the HL scene for quite a long time. I used to main pyro and then engineer in prem, but now I main medic and will resume play next season having been shrekt in the relegation game last season but needing time to finish my doctorate anyway. My team won UGC Platinum in the last really competitive UGC season (S12) and at our best in ETF2L we finished third at the end of the regular season. That’s a short intro to my playing experience.

I’ve mentored teams in the past and probably the most successful venture was mentoring The Bureau from when they were in The Highlander Open until they got super good and didn’t need mentoring; they are now playing in the premiership. I will carry out map talks and watch scrims while I listen in via mumble and give feedback at the end of each game.

Willing to mentor any team from Mid level right down to brand-new Open level. Teams must be serious about wanting to change and adapt to play better and be willing to learn. Fun teams (teams with friends, playing more for fun than to win) aren’t really of any interest to me.

Just add me to ask any questions or whatever rather than commenting here.

Cheers,
b33p

atomic-

FUCKING lOL xdDDD
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH B33P IS A REALLY NICE GUY HE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DENY MERCS IN PREM AND DO SENTRY JUMPS FOR SURE!!!!11

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

lmao cant get even beat b33ps abandoned side project so he gets mad get a load of this kid rofl

Fuxx

REMOVE

He’s offering to do something good for the community and y’all just memeing

for shame

Chronos

BMS

Very good, will help all keen individuals in the team improve themselves and will definitely improve your team play. Definitely would recommend to any team

STiNGHAN

inVincible

http://etf2l.org/teams/17127/

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Think about him what you want, he is definetly easily capable of mentoring open and mid teams and make them improve a lot.

I am on the side of Fuxx here. I don’t think Bureau is necessarily in Prem because of his guidance, but he is willing to help out and dedicate his time to teach other people about the game.

So all of you can just suck it up. Instead of talking shit, you could think about what you can do to support the community.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

YOU can be in PREM with ONE SIMPLE TRICK that team leaders everywhere don’t want you to know about! ADD B33P now and begin your PREMIERSHIP CAREER!!!

srs though this guy could be an invaluable asset to your team

Last edited by scrambled,

Add A Reply Pages: 1