Forum

Mid Pocket Scout LF mentor 6s

Created 30th December 2015 @ 16:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

.pandemiC

TLR

I sometimes have difficulties on mid as a pocket scout and sometimes there isn’t any problems in my point of view.. Really want for someone to teach the best and right way to act as a pocket scout role:)

Phnx

start by understanding that as a scout you do what your team needs.
you seem really eager to tell us that you are a pocket scout although it doesn’t make any difference.
avoid damage as much as you can, be on highground and don’t let people walk forward for free.
try playing according to what your team needs and not by the “pocket scout” role.

.pandemiC

TLR

It is basically what i try to do mainly. Trying not to let them pass through, and try to pick the class which gets lowest by the calls. But sometimes there are some situations that i totally lose the control while i try to go for pics and end up dying thats why i asked for it

misha YB`g

hafficool said he would mentor you

fkp

add NiCO

maidos

nation: haffi said he cant mentor pandemic due to his busy life in the upcoming months but he did say u nation have more free time to kill and he said u wouldnt mind doing some demo reviews for some mid scouts so he can thrive into a less bitch scout that pandemic is.

so can u help pandemic?

Last edited by maidos,

.pandemiC

TLR

thanks dad

.pandemiC

TLR

Nico refused

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

watch your demos and demos of pocket scouts – rethink situations where you were in doubt and try to remove one flaw at a time

Zoidberg

BIOCHEMIST

Get better aim, seriously it’s amazing how much u can get away with if u could somehow hit every shot. Just look at clockwork B)

Scout is mostly about aim anyways…

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

add http://etf2l.org/forum/user/93939/

Add A Reply Pages: 1