Forum

Sensitivity: a long story

Created 23rd May 2015 @ 10:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Started with 4.5 cm/360, couple of months later 3.9 cm/360 and played with it for 2 years. Lowered my sens to 6.9 cm/360 and changed it multiple times (like.. 10 times). Now im at 31.9 cm/360 for like a half year. xd And it feels good. L0L sniper mains

schocky

ist doof

15 -> 38 -> 41 -> 46 -> 40 -> 38 -> 35 -> 33 -> 30 -> 25 -> 23,4 (atm)

but tbh, i like to change my sens every fckin day, dunno why exactly .. Sometimes i just dislike the number (instead of using 41 i take 40) x) . After a while i change my dpi as well then (450 -> 1800) so i “have” to change the overall sens again. Otherwise it would be a huge difference between the desktop- and ingame”feeling”.

Just use whatever you want and be happy. Try to avoid changing the sens and dpi every day or even between 2 maps. Do not do it like me

Nevo

/ff
Jamz

Just to clarify, I’m not willing to change my sens,mine is perfectly fine and I don’t like to change it unless I’m getting uncomfortable with it. I just want to collect data ^_^ Thanks for all the answers btw !

Henghast

open
bobs

Can’t remember what I had when I first started playing. Probably accel and all sorts of nonsense.

I know that I gradually lowered my sens when I entered comp until it got to about 95cm/360. I played with that for the best part of a year until my arm started to hurt too much every game night (at the shoulder heh).

Since it dropped then to 70, then 50, then to around 42cm/360 as it is currently.

Lucfer

GOLD

Find a good sense (ex. one that make your hit consistent) and don’t change it. Few ppl are godlike as schocky that can change every day and be consistent at the same time :p

Fuxx

REMOVE

how did u even play with a sens that’s almost 1 meter per 360?

genuinely curious

Popcorp

Why should we care about Sens when we got this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FUwAENrrAg

Herr_P

IKEA

On a serious note cause I kind of enjoy to post in threads like these for posterity:

7->13->23.8->slowly working my way up to 29.8->42 after abandoning hardmat>30->42

quintosh

wL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LblZFOZ9CEI

0.5/400dpi

Phnx

Quoted from Fuxx

genuinely curious

wltrs played with 90cm/360 a long time ago:p

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Fuxx

genuinely curious

With great effort.

alba

duplo

I’ve had everything from 8cm/360 to 90cm/360. Just to swap alot but now I’ve had the same for over a year maybe year and a half which is 40cm/360

Vitilumi

tbd

Why not.
Started on 3cm/360-ish with mouse accel. Could play on a coaster. Medic, eh?
Moved on to around 15cm/360 when I got a new mouse. Still mouse accel.
Now I’m a Scout main ;) so around 30-50cm/360 and accel.

Last edited by Vitilumi,

sorsa

mooz

Too tired to create a thread so I’ll just post here.
Can anyone recommend me a mousepad? Preferably bigger than my current 30×25 one. :D

Phnx

Quoted from sorsa

Too tired to create a thread so I’ll just post here.
Can anyone recommend me a mousepad? Preferably bigger than my current 30×25 one. :D

steelseries qck+/mass
hf

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »