Created 28th November 2014 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Leif

[…]
so you rather drop. seems legit

I rather hope that my team will kill him – basicly what kermit said.

Last edited by kronis,

Quoted from Leif

[…]

It can be worth the risk. If you’ve got faith in your team to kill them in time, you shouldn’t have to pop it.

Leif

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

It can be worth the risk. If you’ve got faith in your team to kill them in time, you shouldn’t have to pop it.

Yes, but if you drop you still have some fault, although is your team mates who did the major mistake.
Dont say that dropping is better than pop it because it’s just wrong in every situation, the fact it can be worth the risk is a completely different thing.

Last edited by Leif,

hr

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Dont say that dropping is better than pop it because it’s just wrong in every situation, the fact it can be worth the risk is a completely different thing.

Clearly dropping uber refers to the decision not to pop it in a situation but I’d say there probably are situations where dropping the uber is better. Maybe if you want to bait a push out of last and you have a spy waiting for a backcap with a small amount of time left? Shit I’m not saying it’s going to happen very often if ever but I bet you there is a time when dropping the uber is better.

damneasy

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Yes, but if you drop you still have some fault, although is your team mates who did the major mistake.

i rather have a medic with balls that doesnt uber because some scout ran in and maybe even drop then some medic who just ubers when he see’s someone in sight

byte

Quoted from Leif

[…]

I would, if 5 are around me and I have to pop for the lack of dm ability of killing 1 scout, I’d rather see my team suffer so that they a) know not to do it again and b) try harder for next time which will in turn c) make them want to practice dm more.

I think a typical in-game call I used to say is “I’m not going to pop for 1 scout” *this is with 3/4 ppl around me* :D

Cheers

Byte

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Where is GLP when you need him

Herr_P

IKEA

The knutsson way: drop no matter what to teach everyone ingame a lesson.

hr

Quoted from Herr_P

The knutsson way: drop no matter what to teach everyone ingame a lesson.

You know what they say “only good medics drop uber” – knutsson is the best medic in the game

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2