unu

Quoted from hr

I’m going to go and switch to sniper for no reason just because I like it

Always. Fucking always.

konr

Quoted from Bloodyyy

[…]

ohgod i wish im a prstg sniper ((((((((

How can someone dribble enough to turn a thread about roamers around and try to make it one about steamgroups and snipers?

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from konr

[…]How can someone dribble enough to turn a thread about roamers around and try to make it one about steamgroups and snipers?

ask popcorp ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

Popcorp

i’m not prstg and -AA- and -HF- enough ( ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡ )

doks

From my recent experience from pickups:

“doks, can i roam?” “sure.”

every mid is close to medic. gets almost the same amount of heals as pocket. no plays, no forcing – just nothing.

or

“doks, can i pocket?” “sure.”

gets shit ton of heals, does nothing with it. Has full buff on mid – retreats at start of fight.

New players are gold. But the worst thing is – they don`t want to learn either. They think they are the best and know it all :/

mole

Quoted from doks

New players are gold. But the worst thing is – they don`t want to learn either. They think they are the best and know it all :/

Ye, not generalising at all.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from mole

Isnt that what this thread is about?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from mole

[…]

Except having the majority of cases being the way he described warrants him being right?

Quoted from doks

Yes! There it is. I’m really curious about why this is. I’ve mentored tens of new players in the past and they where all like this. Bad luck I suppose.

Then they start mge and go around telling div s3 how they’re shit when they lose, or as I recently experienced: spamming your profile, private chat and alltalk in all caps about how shit and salty you ate after they lost.

The question is if we’re not taking care of our newbies properly. We are a relatively small community after all.

gouldie

PJSalt?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Mh, I disagree with the notion that lower div players are shitlords. 95% of the players I know and regularly play with are nice and keen to improve. There’s a few that dont want to keen up and just play some relaxed shooting games and that’s fine too.

People all the way up to prem make up excuses about the most ridiculous little things, just think about knoxxx’ ‘so lucky’.

hr

Quoted from .

[…]Then they start mge and go around telling div s3 how they’re shit when they lose

Apparently if someone jumps you on spire and they then fall to the ground, shooting them on the ground = ‘spamming’, I had someone say to me ‘div3 and a spamming faggot’ or something along these lines, it baffles my mind.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from hr

[…]
Apparently if someone jumps you on spire and they then fall to the ground, shooting them on the ground = ‘spamming’, I had someone say to me ‘div3 and a spamming faggot’ or something along these lines, it baffles my mind.

omg let me reload rockets so i can jump and spam u

Quoted from Mundi

[…]
omg let me reload rockets so i can jump and spam u

MUH STATS!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »