Forum

How do you practise in the morning?

Created 27th July 2013 @ 13:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

baimezan

[N☼J]

Hey, so I am having a question.
When I play TF2 in the morning, there isn’t really any way to practise my scout. I’ve been told MGE isn’t a decent way to practise, soap servers are empty, and not alot of people play pickups in the morning. So, what do you do in the morning?

epiccrumbs1

Jump maps.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from epiccrumbs1

Jump maps.

That’s cool, but I play scout and jump maps can’t really do a ton for me. Definetly possible for soldiers though!

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

tr_walkway

#oldsql

ash

(Legend)
:D

review demos.

Bighomer

ƒusg

load the maps for yourself and do some drills for the basic jumps/ moves you can perform.
Play pubs. Will do your movement good. Or offclass, it won’t hurt your overall gameplay and will make you a more versatile player

TviQ

ft.

MGE

LaMqTa

fenneks

sleep + tr_aim

alba

duplo

Quoted from baimezan

[…]

That’s cool, but I play scout and jump maps can’t really do a ton for me. Definetly possible for soldiers though!

jump maps can still help your aim because you might get better muscle memory, sounds silly but its true

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from alba

[…]

jump maps can still help your aim because you might get better muscle memory, sounds silly but its true

Well, that’s interesting. Maybe all the time I spent playing soldier on jumps before can pay off now

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

In the morning?

I go to work.

On the weekend?

I do my NVQ studies and take care of business.

Who has time to practise in this game anymore? :<

atmo

Quoted from baimezan

[…]

Air control and explosive movement is important on scout as well. Surf maps are good for scout too.

svins

alus
P.O.P

I practice 2 hours before work every day thats why I div.

hawku

AYO

tf2pickup.net

Popcorp

play Pubs, pubs is a good place to practice too sometimes

or this http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/104304

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »