Quoted from Monkeh

“Pushing choke in 3….2….1”
“PUSH!!!!!”

Did I actually say this once? :D

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Why is there two seperate threads for the same team asking for different levels of mentoring?

And I don’t like the lack of appreciation for the current mentor. It’s not like he/she gets much out of helping.

PliTy

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Why is there two seperate threads for the same team asking for different levels of mentoring?

And I don’t like the lack of appreciation for the current mentor. It’s not like he/she gets much out of helping.

Our current mentor plays cod4 at the highest skill level, and he used to play tf2 in div1 a few years ago, he came back just to mentor us, but since his job is a dj, he is out all night which is really not suitable for us, as we play at night times. He said he doesn’t really have the time anymore as he thinks he wants to focus on Cod for the time being.

PliTy

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Doesn’t really matter. Prem, Div1 Div 2 and div 3.

Katerfas

FSVL

Mentor is not a magic tool.

PliTy

Quoted from Katerfas

Mentor is not a magic tool.

cool

PliTy

I dont see why everyone is going against us, instead of helping, which is what you should be doing. The other post is now locked thanks to some retards. Please, if you come here to troll, please go elsewhere, all we want is to search for a mentor. Thanks.

Last edited by PliTy,

PliTy

I dont see why everyone is going against us, instead of helping, which is what you should be doing. The other post is now locked thanks to some retards. Please, if you come here to troll, please go elsewhere, all we want is to search for a mentor. Thanks.

Last edited by PliTy,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from PliTy

helping, which is what you should be doing

You may want to rephrase that a little :x

PliTy

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

You may want to rephrase that a little :x

how come? :/

Spike Himself

TC

Well, it kinda comes across as if you’re demanding for people to help you, very much the opposite of “please help we’ll be very grateful”.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
how come? :/

why should we help YOU, what do we get in return?

PliTy

Quoted from rytis

[…]
why should we help YOU, what do we get in return?

Well if you’re not completely retarded you will see that we have asked for helping finding a mentor. What do you want? a fucking hat or something? Please stop being so immature. Its your decision if you would like to help recommend anyone. Sorry If i seem like im demanding help spike, but im not :) <3 . Peace.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I agree with NsX, people should want to help by default. But you’re asking a lot of a mostly juvenile community.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Add me for some pcw’s if you like.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »