Forum

Offering mentoring: m4tu

Created 4th February 2013 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

m4tu

I am div 3 scout myself so the perfect combination would be a scout mentee, but I am also capable of mentoring other classes.

If you are new to tf2 or in div5/6 and you think you need someone who could give you criticism then add me on steam.

What I can do is watch some of your games(if I don’t have pcw myself), go through your demos and go through maps with you.

PS! I have never tried it, but I can also try to mentor a team from div6 or 5.

SO hit me up on steam if you are interested.

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

lol hi m4tu =))))))

m4tu

Hey man, sup? it’s been a long time since I played scout, but it seems I always find my way back to this particular class :D

Septique

How are you div3 if you play in div4?

m4tu

Well, we play against div3 teams and winning. It’s etf2l admins who actually put us in div5 at the start. Then they switched us to div4 after long discussions with them.

SO I can 100% say I am div4. If I was div4 then we would get raped against div3 teams, but I me and my scout buddy are better than enemy scout pairs.

svins

alus
P.O.P

Youre a div4 trader

m4tu

Quoted from svins

Youre a div4 trader

Trader?

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from m4tu

[…]

Trader?

Pretty sure it means you dont actually play with a team through some seasons and work your way up leagues instead just keep hopping teams until you are in a team of division you assume you are at without actually proving it through season play.

But iuno.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from m4tu

I am div 3

http://i.imgur.com/kCS31Bo.jpg

Nope.

And because I know you’ll come up with all sorts of arguments and excuses, such as top scoring, here’s the logs as well http://logs.tf/7043

I’m not trying to boast our skill here (there is no such thing – we are still a relatively new team and we are barely managing div 3), just saying you’re nowhere near div 3 or 4. Team work starts in div 5, perhaps have a go at that, and maybe find a mentor yourself. No hard feelings.

I’m genuinely sorry for being a dick like this, but I’d feel worse off not posting this and someone actually “learning” from you.

ash

(Legend)
:D

He had a bad day!1

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

http://i.imgur.com/kCS31Bo.jpg

Nope.

And because I know you’ll come up with all sorts of arguments and excuses, such as top scoring, here’s the logs as well http://logs.tf/7043

I’m not trying to boast our skill here (there is no such thing – we are still a relatively new team and we are barely managing div 3), just saying you’re nowhere near div 3 or 4. Team work starts in div 5, perhaps have a go at that, and maybe find a mentor yourself. No hard feelings.

I’m genuinely sorry for being a dick like this, but I’d feel worse off not posting this and someone actually “learning” from you.

you are right Spike, without their former brilliant medic who’s name I will not mention, they are indeed div 5.

No, honestly, I have played with them, and m4tu just made the jump back to scout, so it’s normal he’s a bit rusty. And though I’m not trying to defend anyone here, when I played with them we beat most div 4 teams, so I think it’s safe to say they are at least at a top div 4 level, judging from the last time we played anyways.

I just think judging a team based on one game is a bit unfair and a dickish move towards someone who is only trying to give back to the community.

m4tu

Quoted from guapdaddy4000

[…]

you are right Spike, without their former brilliant medic who’s name I will not mention, they are indeed div 5.

No, honestly, I have played with them, and m4tu just made the jump back to scout, so it’s normal he’s a bit rusty. And though I’m not trying to defend anyone here, when I played with them we beat most div 4 teams, so I think it’s safe to say they are at least at a top div 4 level, judging from the last time we played anyways.

I just think judging a team based on one game is a bit unfair and a dickish move towards someone who is only trying to give back to the community.

Spike just hates me even if he doesn’t want to admit it. I even cba to defend myself against his points.

Mercyless

ORACLE

why did this turn to a discussion about matu’s skill level?
he has enough experience, div6/5 scouts can learn from him. and regarding his skill level matu is easily div3 (regardless of his team)

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

THE SKILL POPO SPIKE IS HERE.

no but really Matu is just trying to help some souls out here. glhf enjoy the game.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Mercyless

why did this turn to a discussion about matu’s skill level?
he has enough experience, div6/5 scouts can learn from him. and regarding his skill level matu is easily div3 (regardless of his team)

tB can NEVER reach anything above div 4

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »