Forum

Medic mentor group

Created 29th September 2012 @ 11:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

I’m looking for 2 or 3 medics at div 3 or better to go through map positions with and bounce ideas off. I don’t have a huge amount of free time but I’d like to do it maybe once or twice a week for half hour or so. Add me on steam if you’re interested.

Other medics at div 4-6 are also welcome if you want to hear what the others have to say.

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Leif

YES PLEASE.

ilike2spin

RLM

Small update; after receiving a hell of a lot of interest, I’ve spoken to a few people to float the idea of running a live stream discussion between a few top medics where people can ask their questions in the chat and whoever is on can discuss it between them.

Would people prefer that or a mumble chat?
I suppose the advantages for that would be that more people can have access to it and the quieter people can still get their questions heard. Maybe it could be run with a different 3 medics each time so people can get a variety of different viewpoints and we could get some valuable discussion. Thoughts?

Also, skeej/admirable I’d like to get you guys involved being the prolific forum posting medics that you are, I’d also like to hear from some of the other top medics, prem of today or previous seasons if possible.

Unmoon

M-R

Stream sounds good. Afterwards upload to youtube, too.

IPZIE

SUAVE

SKEEJ YOU MADE IT :D

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from IPZIE

SKEEJ YOU MADE IT :D

And, this season, you did too! High five!

Anyway, sounds cool, I’m game for this. Always good to hear other perspectives. This would actually be cool for every class, should be a great watch for newer or intermediate players!

Skyride

DUCS

Sounds like a cool idea. I’ll stream it if you want.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

spin if you want me and skeej to mentor you, you just have to ask brah!

ilike2spin

RLM

I asked you yesterday you baddy and you never replied!

Ace

Admirable is 3/5, this is your chance to increase your rating by one, Spin!

Katerfas

FSVL

Then a logic question goes, who’s 1 o_.

The funniest thing about those videos, if they’ll be tips like and it will be public and spread, then in general level of medic’s play won’t change, since most of medics will know that tips.

eRB

Quoted from Unmoon

I agree.
<3

Darkdwarf

[MvP]

Quoted from Unmoon

This.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Ace

Admirable is 3/5, this is your chance to increase your rating by one, Spin!

Goddamn my motives are revealed :O

ilike2spin

RLM

After lots of delays and dawdling, this will be on tonight for the first time, since skyride is out of streaming action atm and this is only a pilot, we’ll be streaming on huhy’s channel at 19cet tonight with guests, skeej from Aluminum and Admirable from everywhere. The episode should be about 30 minutes long and we’re aiming to talk about:

The medic’s job on a badlands spire push.
Whether it is ever OK to drop an uber.
Any other topics that are popular in the chat.
If you have any questions in advance, post them here or to me on steam and we’ll try to answer some.

Channel link: http://www.twitch.tv/huhytf2

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »