Forum

Advanced Tactical Center TF2 Gamepack

Created 25th September 2012 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kaneco

While discussing with a few teammates on our mumble about midstrats , one of them suggested I used a software he has used before (particularly on ARMA II).

The Software is called Advanced Tactical Center
http://www.playprepared.com/

The way this software works is you set up a briefing session with other people who have the software as well and they login through your ip and you can create and “doodle” tactics with them live. It uses default or user created gamepacks (which are map images from key points or overview of certain areas, and icons of the main aspects).

Everyone knows esports are srs bsns, so I installed it and played around with it but noticed there wasn’t any TF2 game pack (with map images and icons) for the software so I went ahead and created one.

The Game Pack ID is the only thing you need to add it to your gamepack list, atm I have it locked to outside users, this means only I can update the pack.
ID: GXJ9UY

Atm it includes the 4 main maps (Badlands, Granary, Gully, Snake), I’ll add more in the future if there’s enought interest. And it also includes every class icons and ammo/health pack icons.
The map screens may be of low quality because I use a dx8 config.

Here’s a preview of the software being used (pay no attention to the tactic it was just a test)
http://i.imgur.com/w2tHt.jpg

Other than having some ads (only on the free version, which has the same features as the full version) the software looks pretty cool.

Any suggestions for maps/screens/icons are welcome!

Last edited by Kaneco,

BZAD

Here was crap

Last edited by BZAD,

Snyyppis

RLM

Works nice, really cool!

AnimaL

cant get 6 in a game server, how does one expect to make others install this :D

but srsly, this is nais

BZAD

Ok my next problem is, that nobody can join my session…what now?
I have opened ports (in and out) but it won’t work..

Last edited by BZAD,

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from BZAD

We just opened port 3333 and put a password for the server, and everyone was able to connect.

Last edited by Snyyppis,

Kaneco

Quoted from BZAD

I was able to join a session without any problems but I think their FAQ section addresses some port forwarding issues

Shotgun

Byte style )))))))))))

Seems legit.

I do that with Paint. Only text, maybe 1 or 2 arrows. Optically better than a special software.

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

Kaneco

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

I do that with Paint. Only text, maybe 1 or 2 arrows. Optically better than a special software.

keep in mind this was a 30 second scrap I made just to show most futures, it might not look that great here, but there’s a lot of potential to it

dodgydogman

Panda

Id consider using this if it were some FREE easy to start no log in required, send link to instantly connect people, online app.

PEOPLE PAY $5 A MONTH FOR THIS?

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Setlet

30 sec ads after i change a part of the map?

tasKu

e-famous

its cool the pictures are a bit iffy.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

It’s fine, not everyone is as gifted as you ;)

profix

FLANK

I really enjoy this software. My teammates are sceptical though. Right Regen? :P

The Ads are kinda annoying but you can still do stuff while they’re up, so no biggie.

Last edited by profix,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »