Sketch

MM

http://aimbots.net/activity.php

enwyze

Quoted from Coco

tr_walkway with host_timescale on like 1.5, helps surprisingly well tbh :D

Thx :) will try that!

Rin

Pick a sensitivity and stick with it. Don’t do what I used to (and sometimes still) do and mess with it. In my experience it’s easier to get used to lower sensitivities than higher sensitivities, but everybody is different so simply find a comfort point and try your best to stick with it.

Also, yeah, play play play.

Last edited by Rin,

Snyyppis

RLM

get 120hz monitor apparently

Tack

kp/

And to have the most expensive headset, it is important to have the most expensive headset to get good aim, it is a key point.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Also get a really loud and obnoxious mechanical keyboard.

eilgin

get 120hz monitor apparently

And to have the most expensive headset, it is important to have the most expensive headset to get good aim, it is a key point.

Also get a really loud and obnoxious mechanical keyboard.

E-sport is for rich ppl :)

rockie

Deathmatches ftw

AnimaL

Quoted from eilgin

[…]

E-sport is for rich ppl :)

ofc, how else would u afford to go to lans

Traxantic

TLR

You guys are so helpful and nice.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Traxantic

You guys are so helpful and nice.

The problem is, none of them cares.

I might as well jack this thread and ask if anyone knows how to sort of ‘format’ one’s muscle memory, as stupid as it might sound. I can’t really rely on my aim anyhow; it’s being really inconsistent, has been since the beginning (over two years) and I’ve been under an impression lately I just cannot physically get used to using a hand and a mouse to aim. I used to mess around my settings a lot back then, but since a few months I’ve kept my setup consistent, yet it didn’t help a lot. I’ll appreciate any tip or advice on that matter.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Don’t play for a longer while, speaking of months here. You will realize you suddenly play a lot more ‘consciously’ when it comes to aim and movement (until you get back into old patterns), and if you utilize that re-learning time, you can get quite the skill jump.

… that method might be somewhat unfavourable tho.

Spike Himself

TC

the beautiful thing about muscle memory is that it comes naturally and you don’t really have to do anything to “practise” it; if your muscle memory sucks go see a sports doctor thingy i guess.
all i know is that it’s probably important to keep your blood flowing properly (so dont rest your wrist on the edge of your desk, for instance).. i suppose arm/wrist excercises may help
at any rate, your muscles “remembering” how much force to put into a movement to reach a specific goal is part of being human and that’s really all there is to it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »