Forum

Mixing with higher division ppl

Created 21st October 2011 @ 08:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Maybe ask a few teams if they’ll let you merc or even trial you for a while!

Some teams like rejects act as farm teams that brings up potential through the ranks.

My team did the same really taking on this Mark guy. Tbh he’s not improving how we’d like but atleast he’s a bitch enough to do the scheduling and stuff…

wrex

Quoted from GibbZ

Maybe ask a few teams if they’ll let you merc or even trial you for a while!

Some teams like rejects act as farm teams that brings up potential through the ranks.

My team did the same really taking on this Mark guy. Tbh he’s not improving how we’d like but atleast he’s a bitch enough to do the scheduling and stuff…

thank u :P. and thank u guys, u help a lot <3

Hyde.

maksa

Quoted from wrex

Mature

couldn’t be further from the truth

wrex

Quoted from Hyde.

[…]
couldn’t be further from the truth

Never played with you in a team.

“Trolls, stay in your caves.”

ty

Last edited by wrex,

Hyde.

maksa

Quoted from wrex

[…]

Never played with you in a team.

“Trolls, stay in your caves.”

ty

believe or not that’s not a coincidence.
Also, i’m wondering why is that trolling if some one has an opinion that you somehow don’t like. There’s a difference to learn. Even though this i wouldn’t like to go in to details as i’m not against this thread, prove i was false.

wrex

Quoted from Hyde.

[…]
believe or not that’s not a coincidence.
Also, i’m wondering why is that trolling if some one has an opinion that you somehow don’t like. There’s a difference to learn. Even though this i wouldn’t like to go in to details as i’m not against this thread, prove i was false.

First of all, i didn’t want any opinion about myself from other ppl. I just want to improve my skills as fast as i can with the help of some better players.

Last edited by wrex,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Discussion about one’s maturity on the forums here certainly don’t prove any of you can be described as such. Protip of the day, the first to cut the discussion will get a tad closer to reaching it.

Hyde.

maksa

doublepost

Last edited by Hyde.,

Hyde.

maksa

Quoted from freshmeatt

Discussion about one’s maturity on the forums here certainly don’t prove any of you can be described as such. Protip of the day, the first to cut the discussion will get a tad closer to reaching it.

i don’t remember that i wrote such a thing about myself. you’re right, though.

Gubbins

Op4

Add zeyork. Guaranteed to mix with good players and he’s always gonna be playing.

wrex

Quoted from Gubbins

Add zeyork. Guaranteed to mix with good players and he’s always gonna be playing.

is he that “mixking”? D: if yes, never heard about him, but ok, ty :)

Dummy

Quoted from wrex

[…]

is he that “mixking”? D: if yes, never heard about him, but ok, ty :)

do that if you want to play with a screaming spaz (imagine me at my worst x 2 + constantly shouting) xD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2