Forum

Looking for team to spec

Created 20th September 2011 @ 10:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

dodgydogman

Panda

Are there any div3+ teams with strong maincallers who would be willing to allow me to spec their games and get an insight into good teamplay and possibly answer a couple questions (or not)?
Thanks in advance!
I can reward with videos regarding the ongoings of red pandas and snow.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Probably better teams out there, but I think we’ve got some good chemistry and we wouldn’t mind if anyone wanted to spectate our games while we play. Hit me up on steam if you’re interested :)

Will be out until 5/6ish UK time, will be available around then :p

Taimou

we can take you to spec anytime, add me on steam ^__^, ill be back home in 2 hours

dauk

I was willing to offer, but then I saw a panda joke.

Netsky

I’d be interested in that as well, just to see what the difference between higher an lower div’s caller is :)

I hope dodgydogman doesn’t mind me hijacking his thread ;)

dodgydogman

Panda

Il be on in about 7 hours, all add you all then. Thanks for the invites :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Quoted from Netsky

I’d be interested in that as well, just to see what the difference between higher an lower div’s caller is :)

I hope dodgydogman doesn’t mind me hijacking his thread ;)

No worries :)

Quoted from dauk

I was willing to offer, but then I saw a panda joke.

If you cant appreciate a joke surrounding the lavish lifestyles red panda’s lead when in the presense of frozen precipitation, i guess thats your problem :)

Edit: even though I joke a bit, im serious in regard to improving my gameplay and calling.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

His loss ziggy, his loss…

GO TEAM PANDAS. They are an awesome bunch of guys, instagib and dogdydogman both pretty sick DM’ers, their new additions will improve the team immensely over time.

dodgydogman

Panda

Instagib cant play anymore D;. we are carried no more by him.

dauk

If someones interested you can spec us, it would be good thing since skeej will not whine at use when there are people from outside.

Sketch

MM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_o

mad?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Chill out pandas XD

Mordi

≧◡≦

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-18222/?recent=334017

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Sketch

well we would have offered up until you mentioned pandas and sounded like a complete fag.

O u.

Trane

Quoted from Sketch

well we would have offered up until you mentioned pandas and sounded like a complete fag.

Wow, and you sound like such a nice guy too, gutted to miss that oppurtunity :(

Take Howdeh’s offer Zig, you can listen to JG madding a lot!

Si^

T2P
[PG]

“strong main caller” I hear Taimou can lift his sofa..

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »