Forum

Best 3v3 combo ?

Created 16th August 2011 @ 18:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Braska

Hi folks !

This evening, I’ll play a 3v3 Arena Tournament, and I’d like to know if there’s a class combo better than others to play this game format. Could someone tell me if yes ?

Thanks =)

Troels

WUL

all spies. They’ll never know what hit em

Braska

=D

Class Limit 1 =(

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Braska

Hi folks !

This evening, I’ll play a 3v3 Arena Tournament, and I’d like to know if there’s a class combo better than others to play this game format. Could someone tell me if yes ?

Thanks =)

hmm, from what I’ve noticed so far from specialattacks 4v4 cup is that a demo and a medic are really needed. The third class should just be whichever class that can defend the demo and medic the best, soldier works pretty well. make sure to stick together as the team and I’m sure you’ll win. HF! :3

Braska

I forgot to notice that Medic and Ingineer are forbidden. So Demo / Soldier /Scout could be a good combo ?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

huntsman sniper, soldier and medic

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Braska

I forgot to notice that Medic and Ingineer are forbidden. So Demo / Soldier /Scout could be a good combo ?

hmm yeah that sounds pretty good in a medic less team. try and work with your demo. try and let him get the opportunity to do as much damage as possible. Keep him alive imo :3

Braska

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

huntsman sniper, soldier and medic

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
hmm yeah that sounds pretty good in a medic less team. try and work with your demo. try and let him get the opportunity to do as much damage as possible. Keep him alive imo :3

Thanks for your replies :)

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Heavy + demoman + scout.

As long as you have a heavy you can’t lose

Le meme arrows

Warlock/Shaman/Mage

insanity

Depends on the map and the unlocks you are allowed to use really.

I dont know which of the unlocks are allowed, but im guessing demo, heavy, scout should be the best overall, soldier is pretty weak without a med, unless its a small map with a lot of corners. If the flare gun is allowed you could bring in a pyro or a sniper on open maps as well.

Using a spy from time to time seems to be a surprisingly good working strategy.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Beater

Heavy + demoman + scout.

As long as you have a heavy you can’t lose

it could be countered with sniper / heavy / sol

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

it could be countered with sniper / heavy / sol

I don’t see why you would ever run a soldier instead of a demo. Everything a soldier can do a demoman can do better.
Either way a sandvich heavy destroys 3v3

Califax

dyn.

We had a 3v3 koth cup the other week in our pub community… final was (beast)scout/heavy/pyro vs (beast)solly/demo/pyro i believe… Highly entertaining… :)

Skully

Quoted from Le meme arrows

Warlock/Shaman/Mage

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »