Forum

Game crashes after first death

Created 3rd February 2010 @ 17:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Waster

My game is crashing a lot lately. Every time, the first time i get killed i see that i got killed by %killername% and my game is crashing.

Last edited by Waster,

Nikola

yeah same dude just delete ur old config and put a new one and its gonna fix ^^

Waster

Thats possible. I recently installed the new version of the more config.

Waster

Bump. Doesnt fix it.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

What languege do you have your game on?

My friend said the “new” update couses this if you have it on something else than english, only for some ppl tho.

FADe

Know a few people with the exact same issue, they’ve changed drivers and gone as far as formatting and it hasn’t solved anything. Just gota wait for an update like 75% of the people who play TF2 do who inherited fps/crash issues since the previous update was released, how long has it been though? Valve really are spastics, don’t understand how the one thing you can count on them for is fucking up the game after every update. You’d of thought they’d have a vigorous error check / test procedure for their game updates before release.

mb

keso

I had Steam Cloud off when I was crashing then I tried turning it on and it solved it but the lag when you die returned :/

Last edited by mb,

idNk

this happens when you have -dxlevel settings in launch options AND in config

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

make sure cl_antialais or whatever is enabled ie,. at 2 or 4 – it crashes at “0”

Waster

I have english language settings and didnt have my dxlevel specified anywhere. But i will try the steamcloud thingy.

Norrland3000

But i don’t understand why do you die? That is the secret solution! :O The game is just punishing you.

idNk

also could be custom hud problems

basH.

hf

hud_reloadscheme

works 100 %

davidtheking

type in kill at the beginning of your play, do not type in “explode” it works fine but it looks pretty silly if you kill yourself everytime you join a pickup at the prematch phase:P

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

rofl, so many solusions

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »