Forum

The best or popular monitors in 2017

Created 13th October 2017 @ 05:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mirelin

alus

Hello everybody,

Which monitors are considered to be the best at the end of this year? When I was actively gaming; BenQ used to be quite popular, however, now and then I hear that they are not that good anymore.

I am looking for the 144 hertz full HD monitor. I don’t mind paying extra for a monitor that is truly amazing, yet I would like to get the value for price.

Thanks everybody! :)

Last edited by Mirelin,

thaZu

BenQ’s are not that bad. I’m currently using one of the old models and I’m really happy of it. Works really well and never had any trouble with my XL2411Z. But if you are ok with paying extra money, why don’t you look for 240Hz?

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from thaZu

BenQ’s are not that bad. I’m currently using one of the old models and I’m really happy of it. Works really well and never had any trouble with my XL2411Z. But if you are ok with paying extra money, why don’t you look for 240Hz?

Hello there ThaZu,

I think that 144Hertz is more than enough because I am more of a casual player who mainly plays single player games and time to time rolls some pugs in TF2.

TF2 is a very poorly optimized game also, and since having FPS drops bellow 240 will become just unacceptable for me; it will be a permanent pain in the ass to constantly keep my system upgraded with the best hardware.

Add A Reply Pages: 1